StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: iPoker Winamax problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Kkm

An answer would be nice. I cannot play as long the problem isn't solved. Thx m8
(02-25-2016, 01:40 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I did the new layout and it worked.... so what do i have to do that my actual layout will work again?

(02-26-2016, 01:30 AM)Kkm Wrote: [ -> ]An answer would be nice. I cannot play as long the problem isn't solved. Thx m8

Sorry I didn't see that you had responded

If the new layout works, then my guess is that your original layout was based off of a grid slot size that was not native to Winamax. You probably originally used a different pokersite's table to define your grid slot size. You probably also noticed some overlapping of your grid slots when you were playing with Winamax. The problem is described a bit here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

My recommendation is to use the new layout, or, if the grid slot size is not good for you, then to create a new layout again, and again use a Winamax table to define the slot size, and make it the size you want. Then Include your sites and hotkeys to this new layout.

(02-26-2016, 01:39 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2016, 01:40 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I did the new layout and it worked.... so what do i have to do that my actual layout will work again?

(02-26-2016, 01:30 AM)Kkm Wrote: [ -> ]An answer would be nice. I cannot play as long the problem isn't solved. Thx m8

Sorry I didn't see that you had responded

If the new layout works, then my guess is that your original layout was based off of a grid slot size that was not native to Winamax. You probably originally used a different pokersite's table to define your grid slot size. You probably also noticed some overlapping of your grid slots when you were playing with Winamax. The problem is described a bit here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

My recommendation is to use the new layout, or, if the grid slot size is not good for you, then to create a new layout again, and again use a Winamax table to define the slot size, and make it the size you want. Then Include your sites and hotkeys to this new layout.

Ok i am gonna do that and catch u up if necessary thx m8

I have done a new layout etc...but the old 888 problem showed up again. the tables instantly jump back to the grid....i had that before but i cant find the link to the solution in the forum.....could u be so kind a post the link here. thx
(02-26-2016, 03:29 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I have done a new layout etc...but the old 888 problem showed up again. the tables instantly jump back to the grid....i had that before but i cant find the link to the solution in the forum.....could u be so kind a post the link here. thx

Could be many problems.

What version of Windows are you on?
Are you using a custom 888 graphics mod?

kkm

(02-26-2016, 03:42 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2016, 03:29 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I have done a new layout etc...but the old 888 problem showed up again. the tables instantly jump back to the grid....i had that before but i cant find the link to the solution in the forum.....could u be so kind a post the link here. thx

Could be many problems.

What version of Windows are you on?
Are you using a custom 888 graphics mod?

fixed it jut by changing the table theme...

KKM

@Admin this is so fucked man!

i did everything on wednesday to make 888 work and it did it. i tested it for 15 min and it was fine...but esterday i had my first session after the fix and SaT fucked me one more time over. When my tourneys on 888 start it didnt work again. different problems  appeared. at first the tables stayed stacked after i changed the table theme they jumped between 3 grids when i clicked fold.
honestly its time for a solution or you should annouce that SaT isnt working at 888.... dont get me wrong i like your tool but only when it works fine. till today your software cost me a fkn pile of money because of those issues while playing and imo you charge a lot per month right so we could expect a fix. 

with regards KKM
(03-01-2016, 02:00 AM)KKM Wrote: [ -> ]@Admin this is so fucked man!

i did everything on wednesday to make 888 work and it did it. i tested it for 15 min and it was fine...but esterday i had my first session after the fix and SaT fucked me one more time over. When my tourneys on 888 start it didnt work again. different problems  appeared. at first the tables stayed stacked after i changed the table theme they jumped between 3 grids when i clicked fold.
honestly its time for a solution or you should annouce that SaT isnt working at 888.... dont get me wrong i like your tool but only when it works fine. till today your software cost me a fkn pile of money because of those issues while playing and imo you charge a lot per month right so we could expect a fix. 

with regards KKM

1. I asked you before what version of Windows you are on, and you never answered. I cannot diagnose a problem if you leave information out. Also what version of SaT are you using? If you are on v2.85 and win7, can you try this Test version? Download and install, and then remove and re-Include 888qt
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-285e.exe

2. You cannot just change a table theme without also removing and re-Including the site. During Include Site is when all the colors are grabbed which is what determines if action is required or not.

3. I know for a fact that 888 is still working for many people. I have helped them set it up and tested it successfully. That said, yes, the new 888 update has caused many problems, not just for SaT but for other third party poker softwares too. I have tried my best to get it working, but its not perfect yet. That's why I keep needing more feedback. Tell me how to reproduce the bug and I can try to fix it. If we cannot reproduce it, then I have to keep trying to get more information to diagnose it

KKM

(03-01-2016, 09:48 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2016, 02:00 AM)KKM Wrote: [ -> ]@Admin this is so fucked man!

with regards KKM

1. I asked you before what version of Windows you are on, and you never answered. I cannot diagnose a problem if you leave information out. Also what version of SaT are you using? If you are on v2.85 and win7, can you try this Test version? Download and install, and then remove and re-Include 888qt
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-285e.exe

2. You cannot just change a table theme without also removing and re-Including the site. During Include Site is when all the colors are grabbed which is what determines if action is required or not.

3. I know for a fact that 888 is still working for many people. I have helped them set it up and tested it successfully. That said, yes, the new 888 update has caused many problems, not just for SaT but for other third party poker softwares too. I have tried my best to get it working, but its not perfect yet. That's why I keep needing more feedback. Tell me how to reproduce the bug and I can try to fix it. If we cannot reproduce it, then I have to keep trying to get more information to diagnose it

I use Win7 and v2.85.... i downloaded the link and installed it....it didnt work at the first shot. i did it again and now it works....but like i wrote before last week it worked too when i tested it but on sunday than i didnt anymore. and btw when i changed the table themes etc i reincluded 888 of course.  i will let you know i it works after my next session.

with regards kkm
(03-02-2016, 02:20 AM)KKM Wrote: [ -> ]I use Win7 and v2.85.... i downloaded the link and installed it....it didnt work at the first shot. i did it again and now it works....but like i wrote before last week it worked too when i tested it but on sunday than i didnt anymore. and btw when i changed the table themes etc i reincluded 888 of course.  i will let you know i it works after my next session.

with regards kkm

Ok please keep me up to date and let me know the results. If you ever suspect it starts failing, I would recommend stopping SaT or at least stop using 888 within SaT. Maybe just lock all the 888 tables in grid until the session is over
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5