StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Preflop open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to open 2.5x prefop.Is there any hotkey for it? (WPN poker)
"Bet x BB" hotkey
unfortunately it doesn't work and there is All in option instead 3x option in raise button.I don't get why it doesn't work.
I don't understand what you're saying about an "All in option" and "3x option in raise button". What exactly doesn't work?

The other user jax_teller who posted the other thread has a few "Bet x BB" hotkeys and he says they are working for him on WinningPoker
My poker client looks like black chip poker but it doesn't work.Then I created a custom skin,everything is fine but 2.5x doesn't work.
There is no currency lettiring on the table and currency is not dollar(Turkish lira).Do you think curency can avoid 2.5x betting?
(10-25-2015, 10:34 AM)zamanta Wrote: [ -> ]There is no currency lettiring on the table and currency is not dollar(Turkish lira).Do you think curency can avoid 2.5x betting?

Yes this is definitely the problem. Can you change the currency?

Do this, click on Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title follow the instructions and paste me the results on a table that doesn't work
title=[ Denizli - 6 - No Limit - TL0.15 / TL0.30 Hold'em Money in play: TL62.92],class=[ATL:69463D50]

Unfortunately I can't change currency.I can't use wheel up and down for bet increase/decrease,probably because of the same problem
Ok, download and install this:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-282g.exe

Click the About tab and tell me what version number it says.

Remove your custom site and Include "WinningPoker"

Then test the "Bet x BB" hotkey and also the "Increase Bet" hotkey and let me know if they work.
version 2.82g and everything works properly.Huge thanks Smile
Ok great