StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Chico Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im trying to use StackAndTile, for the site Tigergaming from the Chico network.
Have made my own layout, cuz the size of the normal layout was too small. Also i had configure the site because is was not include in the list of common sites.
Have made this two process ( create layout, and site ) several times. But the result is always the same.

The new table go to the grid, i can send it to the stack but in a minute it goes crazy, start to try to open the rebuy window and doesn't send the tables to the stack. There is any possibility that u can include the Chico Network in the common list?
i think that a lot of players would use it and also is a software that never updates, so with one configure would be enough.

P.S: i attach the layout and the table class

title: Firefly - $0.01$/0.02$ - No Limit Hold'em - Hand # 1510325793
class = wxWindowClassNR

Layout:
[settings]
table_width=664
table_height=525
total_slots=10
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=664
slot2y=0
slot3x=1328
slot3y=0
slot4x=1992
slot4y=0
slot5x=2656
slot5y=0
slot6x=0
slot6y=525
slot7x=664
slot7y=525
slot8x=1328
slot8y=525
slot9x=1992
slot9y=525
slot10x=2656
slot10y=525
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=1
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=1
notify_end_of_hand=1
(10-13-2015, 06:03 PM)Temperantia Wrote: [ -> ]The new table go to the grid, i can send it to the stack but in a minute it goes crazy, start to try to open the rebuy window and doesn't send the tables to the stack. There is any possibility that u can include the Chico Network in the common list?
i think that a lot of players would use it and also is a software that never updates, so with one configure would be enough.

I just tested briefly using a custom site file that a previous user gave me. There were some problems.

First, SaT could not scan the table using the normal "DWM" Scan Mode in Advanced Options. The other scan methods looked like that worked. I think the next best performing would be "GDIP", so try using that and let me know if it works.

Next, it doesn't look like this site has any option within the client to turn off "pop tables to the top when action required", meaning that this site would steal focus from other sites within SaT.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

Finally, I do know that some people tried to make a custom site just like you, but they reported that a big white box would flash continually, or the tables would freeze. So I don't know if their software just doesn't like to be scanned or not. Sometimes these smaller sites have bad software and it becomes a problem..
i changed the Scan Mode to GDIP and was even worst. The moment i started SAT it went crazy, opened 23 "things" that i dont even know what them were.

For me the steal focus from other sites is not a problem cuz when i play on this site is the only one i have opened.

Its a pitty that it doesnt work cuz would be very helpful, even with only the fold hotkey and some kind of stack and tile or grid i would deffinetly get the full version.
What do you mean it "opened" 23 things? Were those things detected as tables and put into the grid? If so, you can try changing this line in your custom chico file:

Code:
table_include_title_text=/

That will tell it to only use windows with the slash "/" in the title bar, which all poker tables will have for the blinds separator
yes, it were. I tried to put the "/" and seems to be ok!! Tomorrow will try it in a longer session at my limit and will see if work.

Thanks for your time Smile