StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: increment bet/ decrement bet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am playing in ipoker and WinningPoker.

I use increment bet/ decrement bet with Wheelup/WheelDown and they run perfecT!!! However I like increment/decrement only 0.5bb and your software always use 1bb.

It's possible use 0.5bbs?

Thanks and regards Smile
Yes its possible.

However first, I want to make sure its even working correctly now. According to the help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys
This hotkey should work on those two sites, so that's a good start. Smile

Now, on iPoker, it should be defaulting to using 1bb increments, because on iPoker, SaT simply clicks the +/- buttons on the table. But on WinningPoker, it should be defaulting to 0.5bb increments already, because WinningPoker does not have +/- buttons on its table, and so SaT does the math on that site. And when SaT does the math, it defaults to the "SB" value (which is almost always 0.5bb).

Both of those can be changed with some tweaks to your layout config file. See here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

As mentioned on that page, 0.5bb aka "sb" is the default value for the increase_bet_increment and decrease_bet_increment settings, so nothing needs to be changed. WinningPoker should already be doing that. For iPoker, we just need to instruct SaT to NOT click on the +/- buttons on the table, and instead do the math. So we'll just need to add this line to file:

Code:
[settings]
click_button_for_increase_decrease_bet=0
Done!!! thanks for all information!! it's run!!

ah! where can I know when finihs my trial period? I go to buy your subscription software.

Congratulations!!s I believe it can be very very good software and the best for all poker sites simultanious.

I recommend you add convert $ to bbs and auto-seat option when I table is opened. With that I am sure you will obtain much clients.
Congratulations for the job. I am engineer and I know it was hard work for you.
(10-14-2015, 12:46 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]ah! where can I know when finihs my trial period? I go to buy your subscription software.

When the trial period is over, the software will tell you and lock you out.

(10-14-2015, 12:46 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you add convert $ to bbs and auto-seat option when I table is opened. With that I am sure you will obtain much clients.

$ to BBs is very difficult, and probably I will not do it.

What do you mean by "auto-seat option when table is opened" ? Do you mean to auto buyin on cash tables?

(10-14-2015, 12:46 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!!s I believe it can be very very good software and the best for all poker sites simultanious.

Congratulations for the job. I am engineer and I know it was hard work for you.

It is a lot of work! But thank you very much. I believe it is very good software, but not too many people know about it. Please tell your poker friends about it!
Auto-seat option: When I open a table, SAT would can click in all Free Seats and so I don't have to click manually and I obtain fast seat Smile
I think it's easy because only you must write in code XY coord of 6 sites and click when I table is opened.

Respect $ to BB I understand it's very difficult, however today much players love use only bbs when they play Smile

I will tell to my friends. thanks for attention :
(10-14-2015, 01:50 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]Auto-seat option: When I open a table, SAT would can click in all Free Seats and so I don't have to click manually and I obtain fast seat Smile
I think it's easy because only you must write in code XY coord of 6 sites and click when I table is opened.

Hrm I will think about it