StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: BetSize dude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am trying use ipoker and WinningPoker to use this config together:

50% pot ---> hotkey Z
66-75% pot---> hotkey X
POT ---> hotkey C

In ipoker I see there are Button 1, 2 and 3.
However in WiningPoker I have a problem because 50%POT and 2/3POT appear in button3 and button4. And button5 is All-in. I believe it's impossible change in WinninPoker the bet amounts.

If I can't use POT in Winning it isn't a big problem however I am trying use 1/2 and 2/3 pot but I use the next config in SAT but in winningPoker push "min"(it's logical because it's the first Z).

https://gyazo.com/1a0cfdd85c8a1ed3feb794627e6ed7a6

I think this can be resolved if in SAT I could use a Hotkey individual for a each site.

Example:

BetSize1: Z Only in Ipoker (1/2)
BetSize2: X Only in Ipoker (2/3POT)70% really
BetSize3: C Only in Ipoker (POT)
BetSize3: Z Only in WiningPoker (1/2pot)
BetSize4: X Only in Winning Poker (2/3pot)

Do you believe there is any solution?
I have thought maybe with two SATs. In first SAT add IpokerSite and second SAT add WiniingPoker? I don't know if then there will be conflict.

Regards, Victor.
(10-14-2015, 01:46 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]I think this can be resolved if in SAT I could use a Hotkey individual for a each site.

I agree that it would be very useful. Unfortunately, there is no way to currently do this. Yes you are right, I would need to allow hotkeys to do individual actions based on the site. It could be done, but I don't know how I would do it within the interface so that users could easily understand.

(10-14-2015, 01:46 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]Do you believe there is any solution?
I have thought maybe with two SATs. In first SAT add IpokerSite and second SAT add WiniingPoker? I don't know if then there will be conflict.

That may work. What you would do is, in the 1stSaT, Include only iPoker, and set up a hotkey for "BetSize1" and use the keyname "~Z". Note the ~ prefix, this tells SaT to pass the hotkey through, which will allow the other instance of SaT to pick it up. Then in the 2nd SaT instance, Include only WinningPoker, and set up hotkey "~Z" to be "BetSize3"

But the conflict would be with the grid slots. Each instance of SaT would use its own grid layout, having their own stack and their own grid tiles. That may not be what you want.

See here for more information:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/run...-instances
I don't use grid slots. then I won't have problem I think. However I see that when I close SAT and Open SAT I can't have two confis about "add/remove sites" no?

I must always use a second instance and reconfig with WinningPoker + hotkey ~Z + rest of config no?
that is a bit bad because then all days I must do the SAT2 and second config again hehe
ok, fixeD!!

I can save .ini and use two instances with "~" prefix in each hotkey.

Thanks again!
(10-14-2015, 03:00 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use grid slots. then I won't have problem I think.

What do you use SaT for then? Where do you put your tables? They don't snap into the grid?

(10-14-2015, 03:00 AM)jax_teller Wrote: [ -> ]However I see that when I close SAT and Open SAT I can't have two confis about "add/remove sites" no?

I must always use a second instance and reconfig with WinningPoker + hotkey ~Z + rest of config no?
that is a bit bad because then all days I must do the SAT2 and second config again hehe

If you see the link above, it explains how you can do it. You will create a new layout with File->New Layout, and then set up your other site and hotkeys. Then each time you start your session, you will open up SaT twice, and each time, use "File->Open Layout" to make sure each instance of SaT is running the separate layout. Those will stay saved.