StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bossmedia - problem with config file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hi
I created config file using Custom Site Creator for Boss media tables (Redbet skin). Everything went good (i think). But when I am starting program I got error: "BossMedia settings not found. This happens if a site is no longer supported, or if a custom site setting file is missing".
So the site is not supported, that is why I used Custom Site Creator xD
File is not missing, i can see it in Sites directory.
Thx for any help.
Please post the contents of the custom boss .ini file, and I can check to see if theres a mistake with one of the settings. Usually that message means that the table_class is missing. During the Custom Site Setup Wizard, was the table_class detected for the boss table, during one of the first couple steps?
Ive the same problem with bossmedia.

The table_class was not detected!
what should I do?
Are you running SaT as administrator? Maybe the table_class doesn't get detected because you are not running as admin?
Still doesnt work...

Im playing at "Svenska Spel" btw
This will likely end up being a problem. But, what you can try is, just use ".*" for the table class without the quotes, and then just proceed normally with the Custom Site Wizard. Using .* means that all table classes will get detected, even blank ones, so it will match every single window you have open. Therefore, however, you will have to be VERY strict and use both the include and exclude title settings, to make sure that only your Boss tables are recognized.

For example:

Code:
table_class=.*
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby
table_include_title_text=Boss Table

Youll really want to specify something for the Include title text. If you need help, post some of the titles of some of the tables you will be playing on
the ".'" worked!

And the program is fcking great!
thx alot
Hi,

Have a problem with boss (svenska spel), the tables won't stack...i have the "action required" checked but when i click "fold n stack" the tables go to the stack slot but just pop out in to the grid again. Also do u need to configure tournaments separatly on Ipoker? everything works fine with cashgames but not with tournaments....
(11-30-2011, 09:23 PM)The3rd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Have a problem with boss (svenska spel), the tables won't stack...i have the "action required" checked but when i click "fold n stack" the tables go to the stack slot but just pop out in to the grid again.

This is a common problem, first thing to try is to remove the site and re-Include it again within SaT, paying special attention to the instructions for grabbing the fold button. When the tables go to stack and immediately pop back into grid, its because SaT is thinking that the fold button is visible. It could also be that the actual color of the fold button on your skin is the same color as the table background, which would mean that SaT cannot determine whether the button is visible or not. This is a bigger problem that would require you to modify the table graphics somehow

Quote: Also do u need to configure tournaments separatly on Ipoker? everything works fine with cashgames but not with tournaments....

I'm not sure about tournaments, because I haven't played much on ipoker, but I assume that they would be the same. What doesn't work with tournamnets?
ok,thanks..gonna try that. The problem with the tournaments on ipoker is that SaT doesnt seem to find the tournament tables but everything else works fine with the cashgame tables...
Pages: 1 2