StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Right click on Full Tilt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use right click to fold+stack, but on Full Tilt it now brings up the Theme panel every time I click it. It never used to do this, I assume Stack and Tile has stopped "eating" the hotkey or something (although it does still fold+stack).

Also the Bet X bb hotkeys don't work on Full Tilt.
(11-04-2015, 06:46 PM)epitomised Wrote: [ -> ]I use right click to fold+stack, but on Full Tilt it now brings up the Theme panel every time I click it. It never used to do this, I assume Stack and Tile has stopped "eating" the hotkey or something (although it does still fold+stack).

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/full-tilt-poker
issue #1

maybe you recently removed and re-added your hotkey and changed this

(11-04-2015, 06:46 PM)epitomised Wrote: [ -> ]Also the Bet X bb hotkeys don't work on Full Tilt.

On all tables? Can you try a cash table and a tournament table and see if it works anywhere?
Ah thanks, that has solved problem.

Re: Bet X bb, def not working on Full Tilt tourneys. Also it fills in the wrong amounts on iPoker for me. I think it's doing 1.2x for 2.2x etc could be wrong about that but it fills in a number less than what is needed to raise for all my 2bb to 3bb bets.
Does it fail on all tournament blinds or just once it reaches a certain blind level?

When it fails, can you use the menu: Help-Diagnostic-Get Window Title

And paste me the results?