StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: failure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

iddqd

title=[Pittsburgh / ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05 PL Omaha  / Real money],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]

doesn't match for this site, Winamax
run at administrator
other sites work wery well
Why is it showing ^ for the currency symbol in the stakes ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05?

Thats the problem... I can't even type it. The ^ character that I typed (by pressing Shift+6) is much larger. That must be some foreign character ˆ so I don't know how to add it. Can you change that within Winamax by changing the client language?

(11-17-2015, 01:57 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it showing ^ for the currency symbol in the stakes ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05?

Thats the problem... I can't even type it. The ^ character that I typed (by pressing Shift+6) is much larger. That must be some foreign character ˆ so I don't know how to add it. Can you change that within Winamax by changing the client language?

I have ENG version of client, change the client language, but same. ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05
What language is your Windows set to ?

See this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format

Look at the screenshot at the bottom of that page. Can you try changing that and see?

iddqd

(11-17-2015, 05:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What language is your Windows set to ?

See this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format

Look at the screenshot at the bottom of that page. Can you try changing that and see?

only, when i reinstall ENG version Windows, start work correctly.
You mean in the Control Panel, you changed the Region setting to English?

If so, what language was it before?

(11-19-2015, 01:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]You mean in the Control Panel, you changed the Region setting to English?

If so, what language was it before?

Quote:You mean in the Control Panel, you changed the Region setting to English?
No, that's not help. I reinstall system. Was russian language.
Sad

You shouldn't need to re-install Windows completely. There was probably a way to fix it in the Control Panel I would think

Anyway I'm glad its working now