StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkeys Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 

I have some problems with the hotkeys .

I  made a Costum settings (set the tables with the wizard) for Europe-bet site. That I think is ok ,its working to fold ,call or bet (with hotkeys)

But when I try to set hotkeys for betsize 1,2,3 ...etc . Its not working .

The same problem is with incresing and decresing bet.

Can you help me with this problems? 

Thanks!
What network is Europe-bet on?

For BetSize hotkeys, you would need to manually add the lines to your custom site config file. See the bottom half of this help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

For Increase/DecreaseBet, it will only work if the site has +/- or arrow buttons on the table which would increase the bet size. You would manually add those lines as well, just like above as described on the BetSize help page. The settings are:

Code:
increasebet_x_coord=
increasebet_y_coord=
decreasebet_x_coord=
decreasebet_y_coord=
(11-26-2015, 03:32 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What network is Europe-bet on?

For BetSize hotkeys, you would need to manually add the lines to your custom site config file. See the bottom half of this help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

For Increase/DecreaseBet, it will only work if the site has +/- or arrow buttons on the table which would increase the bet size. You would manually add those lines as well, just like above as described on the BetSize help page. The settings are:

Code:
increasebet_x_coord=
increasebet_y_coord=
decreasebet_x_coord=
decreasebet_y_coord=

I made that manual configuration in the file ,but I can't save .Say something about administator security..
(11-26-2015, 04:32 AM)DalvAD Wrote: [ -> ]I made that manual configuration in the file ,but I can't save .Say something about administator security..

Yeah, you're probably not running as administrator. What you can do is, right click the SaT folder inside Program Files, click Properties, click Security tab, then give Full Control to your user account. Then try editing/saving the file again
(11-26-2015, 07:39 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2015, 04:32 AM)DalvAD Wrote: [ -> ]I made that manual configuration in the file ,but I can't save .Say something about administator security..

Yeah, you're probably not running as administrator. What you can do is, right click the SaT folder inside Program Files, click Properties, click Security tab, then give Full Control to your user account. Then try editing/saving the file again

I made the folder full control and nothing happend .Is still denied action to copy and save that ini. file.

What else can I do to resolve this problem? 

Thanks!