StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had to re-add 888 after update, used the QT label as instructed. Now tables don't pop-up when it's my turn Sad
I read this page http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/888pacificpoker and tried adding it a second time but still the same problem.

My tables on this layout are pretty big. 884*667.
I think I rushed out the QT version last update without checking it thoroughly

Try downloading this test build:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-283g.exe

install and verify that it says version v2.83g

remove and re-include 888PacificPokerQT

Test and let me know
Works fine now, thank you for quick fix Smile
cool
updated to new version today (it seems there was another release yesterday) and does not work for me :/

ps: on setup it does not fold
(12-04-2015, 03:56 AM)willy_tk Wrote: [ -> ]updated to new version today (it seems there was another release yesterday) and does not work for me :/

If you click Help->About within 888, what version number does it say?

Did you try the test version v2.83g linked earlier in this thread?
(12-04-2015, 03:56 AM)willy_tk Wrote: [ -> ]updated to new version today (it seems there was another release yesterday) and does not work for me :/

(12-04-2015, 04:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]

If you click Help->About within 888, what version number does it say?

Did you try the test version v2.83g linked earlier in this thread?

yep tried the 2.83g - did not work Sad
using this version

[Image: GkfRz9J.png]
thanks to your link to 2+2 forums i got it rolled back to the old version at least for now. but please check the latest version of 888
(12-04-2015, 04:45 PM)willy_tk Wrote: [ -> ]thanks to your link to 2+2 forums i got it rolled back to the old version at least for now. but please check the latest version of 888

Yeah I just found it yesterday and added it to the help page

(12-04-2015, 04:29 PM)willy_tk Wrote: [ -> ]yep tried the 2.83g - did not work Sad
using this version

[Image: GkfRz9J.png]

I believe maybe 888 changed the minimum table size in the new version. Perhaps this is the problem. Are you playing on other sites?

Here is what I want you to try. Create a File->New layout with a different slot size. If you play on PokerStars, perhaps use a PokerStars table to define the slot size. Resize a PokerStars table with your mouse to the size you want, and then press F7. Then include the site in this new layout and let me know if it works
Pages: 1 2