StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Manage number of opened/seated tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

1) Is this possible to set SaT in order to prevent me from opening new tables if the number of opened tables on which i have a seat is already superior to "X" number ?
2) I have a recurrent issue on different sites when using the increase/decrease bet sizes with the scroll wheel : it modifies the bet size a little bit, but if i keep rolling the wheel a little bit more, it jumps the bet size directly to all in. How can i prevent this from happening ? 

Thanks for the answers.
(12-15-2015, 11:39 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

1) Is this possible to set SaT in order to prevent me from opening new tables if the number of opened tables on which i have a seat is already superior to "X" number ?

No, SaT doesn't handle that. But you can turn on the setting so that SaT can show you the current table count # in a popup window, and then you can manually limit yourself. The setting is in Advanced Options.

(12-15-2015, 11:39 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]2) I have a recurrent issue on different sites when using the increase/decrease bet sizes with the scroll wheel : it modifies the bet size a little bit, but if i keep rolling the wheel a little bit more, it jumps the bet size directly to all in. How can i prevent this from happening ? 

What sites does this happen on?

If you use the scroll wheel slower, does it work correctly?
Quote:But you can turn on the setting so that SaT can show you the current table count # in a popup window, and then you can manually limit yourself. The setting is in Advanced Options.

ok
Quote:
(12-15-2015, 11:39 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]2) I have a recurrent issue on different sites when using the increase/decrease bet sizes with the scroll wheel : it modifies the bet size a little bit, but if i keep rolling the wheel a little bit more, it jumps the bet size directly to all in. How can i prevent this from happening ? 

What sites does this happen on?

If you use the scroll wheel slower, does it work correctly?

It happens on 888 for sure, maybe winning poker as well. 
But on winning poker i have a bigger issue : the increase/decrease hotkey with the scroll wheel doesn't work. So i tried to disable the HK for all sites but for ipoker i need it since the poker client doesn't allow teh scroll wheel to work by default (or i didn't find how to do it).
On ongame : the tables aren't stacked after a hand is folded.
(12-22-2015, 03:08 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]It happens on 888 for sure, maybe winning poker as well. 
But on winning poker i have a bigger issue : the increase/decrease hotkey with the scroll wheel doesn't work. So i tried to disable the HK for all sites but for ipoker i need it since the poker client doesn't allow teh scroll wheel to work by default (or i didn't find how to do it).

Use the menu item for "Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title" and paste me the results for a WinningPoker table that fails

(12-22-2015, 09:15 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]On ongame : the tables aren't stacked after a hand is folded.

As mentioned on the help page for OnGame, this site doesn't work with SaT anymore, and only remains for the hotkeys

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ongame
(12-23-2015, 01:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2015, 03:08 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]It happens on 888 for sure, maybe winning poker as well. 

Use the menu item for "Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title" and paste me the results for a WinningPoker table that fails

Here it is :
title=[ Halotrichite (PRR) - 2 - No Limit - $1 / $2 Hold'em Money in play: $200],class=[ATL:62146EA8]

At first on winning, the scroll wheel didn't work at all. Now it raises normally at the very beginning and then jumps to all in, same thing as on 888. On WPN though, once it has jumped to allin, i can't go down anymore in the bet size by using the scroll wheel: it is stuck to all in. If i go very slow (one notch at a time) this doesn't do that but i can't really afford to do that while multitabling. So i usually end up entering the bet size with the num pad, which is heavily time consuming.

(12-23-2015, 01:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2015, 09:15 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]On ongame : the tables aren't stacked after a hand is folded.

As mentioned on the help page for OnGame, this site doesn't work with SaT anymore, and only remains for the hotkeys

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ongame

Thanks for the tip, the grinders skin seems to work better. The stack and tile feature seems to actually work with this mod.
(12-27-2015, 06:03 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]Here it is :
title=[ Halotrichite (PRR) - 2 - No Limit - $1 / $2 Hold'em Money in play: $200],class=[ATL:62146EA8]

At first on winning, the scroll wheel didn't work at all. Now it raises normally at the very beginning and then jumps to all in, same thing as on 888. On WPN though, once it has jumped to allin, i can't go down anymore in the bet size by using the scroll wheel: it is stuck to all in. If i go very slow (one notch at a time) this doesn't do that but i can't really afford to do that while multitabling. So i usually end up entering the bet size with the num pad, which is heavily time consuming.

If you go slowly when you scroll up, does it work properly too?
(12-27-2015, 11:53 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2015, 06:03 AM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]Here it is :

If you go slowly when you scroll up, does it work properly too?

As i said : If i go very slow when i scroll up (one notch at a time) this doesn't jump to all in but i can't really afford to do that while multitabling it is way too slow.
(12-27-2015, 03:36 PM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]As i said : If i go very slow when i scroll up (one notch at a time) this doesn't jump to all in but i can't really afford to do that while multitabling it is way too slow.

What kind of mouse do you have?

I have a Microsoft mouse, and there are no notches, its always smooth, but still no matter how fast I scroll, it still works.

Try this

I have created a test build. Download and install:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

Click the About tab and verify that it says verison v2.84b

in this version, I have added a new extra advanced option, allowing you to customize the delay between each hotkey fire. This may help it be more reliable for you.

Click File->Current Layout, and directly under the top [settings] line, add this line:

Code:
[settings]
increase_bet_delay=100

Save the file, and then close and reopen SaT.

The default value is 50 which means 50ms (milliseconds). The code above would double it to 100 milliseconds. Try that first and see if it works. If still not, then try increasing to 150, etc.
(12-28-2015, 01:49 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2015, 03:36 PM)kdash Wrote: [ -> ]As i said : If i go very slow when i scroll up (one notch at a time) this doesn't jump to all in but i can't really afford to do that while multitabling it is way too slow.

What kind of mouse do you have?

I have a Microsoft mouse, and there are no notches, its always smooth, but still no matter how fast I scroll, it still works.

Try this

I have created a test build. Download and install:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac..._Setup.exe

Click the About tab and verify that it says verison v2.84b

in this version, I have added a new extra advanced option, allowing you to customize the delay between each hotkey fire. This may help it be more reliable for you.

Click File->Current Layout, and directly under the top [settings] line, add this line:

Code:
[settings]
increase_bet_delay=100

Save the file, and then close and reopen SaT.

The default value is 50 which means 50ms (milliseconds). The code above would double it to 100 milliseconds. Try that first and see if it works. If still not, then try increasing to 150, etc.
I have tried up to 300 ms and it doesn't work. I wtill have the same issue on both 888 and WPN.
Pages: 1 2