StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: How long does it take to receive confirmation email?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to get a free trial period, I entered my email almost 30 min ago and haven't received an email to confirm my email.  Any advice?  Much appreciated.

lospengin

(12-23-2015, 06:31 AM)dees Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get a free trial period, I entered my email almost 30 min ago and haven't received an email to confirm my email.  Any advice?  Much appreciated.

Same here...
It should be pretty instant. Did you check your spam folder? If not, leave your email addresses and I will manually activate it

I purchased the software yesterday. I still have not yet received a confirmation email with registration code?

Order ID: STA160111-7367-12164

[Image: 6yV4XwA]
(01-12-2016, 04:48 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased the software yesterday. I still have not yet received a confirmation email with registration code?

I've now registered an account on the forum, the above post was me so if you could PM / email me that would be great. thanks
(01-12-2016, 05:08 AM)deuces80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 04:48 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased the software yesterday. I still have not yet received a confirmation email with registration code?

I've now registered an account on the forum, the above post was me so if you could PM / email me that would be great. thanks

I have changed the email on your account and re-sent the emails

Valleearm@aol.com

Have not received conformation email
(12-26-2017, 11:21 PM)Valleearm@aol.com Wrote: [ -> ]Have not received conformation email

For the trial or for the paid subscription?
Same issue here. Wanted to try the trial first. I checked all the folders I have in the email. Should I try to repeat the process or just wait?
(01-06-2018, 03:09 AM)Gerner Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here. Wanted to try the trial first. I checked all the folders I have in the email. Should I try to repeat the process or just wait?

I'm sorry I never saw this post. The email should come fairly fast. Have you gotten it working yet? If not, PM me here and I will get you a trial
Pages: 1 2