StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

user1

Hello. I play in stack but tables move to grid when action required. But when table is in grid and I use my hotkey to fold, table doesn't back to stack. When I press fold normally, table back to stack correctly.

Moreover, it is impossible to move 888 tables to stack.

P.S. I updated program to 2.84
(12-25-2015, 10:18 PM)user1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I play in stack but tables move to grid when action required. But when table is in grid and I use my hotkey to fold, table doesn't back to stack. When I press fold normally, table back to stack correctly.

Are you using a "Fold" hotkey or "Fold+Stack"? You should use "Fold+Stack"

(12-25-2015, 10:18 PM)user1 Wrote: [ -> ]Moreover, it is impossible to move 888 tables to stack.

Are you using the "QT" version of the site in SaT or no? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site? What version of Windows?

Quote:Are you using a "Fold" hotkey or "Fold+Stack"? You should use "Fold+Stack"

I am beginer user and i did'nt know option "Fold+Stack". I used this hotkey today and everything was good.

Quote:Are you using the "QT" version of the site in SaT or no? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site? What version of Windows?

I  am using Windows 7 and QT version. However unexpectedly today everything was good Smile

I had another problem. Sometimes table from pokerstars isn't move to grid when action required and my hand is muck. I unchecked 'popup table when action is required' in soft.
(12-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am beginer user and i did'nt know option "Fold+Stack". I used this hotkey today and everything was good.

I  am using Windows 7 and QT version. However unexpectedly today everything was good Smile

Ok great Smile

(12-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I had another problem. Sometimes table from pokerstars isn't move to grid when action required and my hand is muck. I unchecked 'popup table when action is required' in soft.

Again, have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

Can you test with just one table, and see if it only happens when facing an all-in or not? You can replicate that in play money by betting 99% of your stack and then folding. Then the next hand you will face all-in

user1

(12-27-2015, 11:51 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Can you test with just one table, and see if it only happens when facing an all-in or not? You can replicate that in play money by betting 99% of your stack and then folding. Then the next hand you will face all-in

You're right. This only happens when someone at the table is all in.

Moreover I noticed, when I invested chips to the pot and someone goes all-in, my 'fold' hotkey sometimes doesn't work. I don't know is it intentional or bug.
(12-27-2015, 05:38 PM)user1 Wrote: [ -> ]You're right. This only happens when someone at the table is all in.

What PokerStars site/theme do you have included into SaT? Are you sure it matches the correct theme you're using for your tables?

(12-27-2015, 05:38 PM)user1 Wrote: [ -> ]Moreover I noticed, when I invested chips to the pot and someone goes all-in, my 'fold' hotkey sometimes doesn't work. I don't know is it intentional or bug.

If the Fold button is visible, then it should always work. Does this happen only on Stars?