StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Keep new tables in grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

My new tables are configured to come into my grid, but as i use my
fold/stack hotkey the first time they go back into my stack.

So, i would like to have my new tables standard configured as
"keep table in grid"   - is that possible ?

Thanks!
It's a small thing, but saves me a click Smile
(12-31-2015, 11:05 AM)SvZff Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

My new tables are configured to come into my grid, but as i use my
fold/stack hotkey the first time they go back into my stack.

So, i would like to have my new tables standard configured as
"keep table in grid"   - is that possible ?

Thanks!

Hrm, no its not possible currently. Why do you want to do this? If you don't want the tables to ever go to the stack, or you don't even want to use a stack, then why not set the Stack Slot = 0 (or just use the Tile preset mode)?
Techical thing i guess Smile I use my stack very actively (like 8stack+8 around tiled) ,
but i'd like some time for new tables, say a couple hands, to see who is on the table,
stats to popup (takes a hand too) , colour-tag the table and maybe some players,
see if i have notes, etc, before i decide to put it in a tile-slot or send it to my stack
I mean the setting is to send new tables to my grid, so it wouldn't be all that weird to
expect that they would stay there for a bit right? Smile
As said it's totally fine like this, because i just have to make a habit of hitting
"keep table in grid" on every new table, which i am sure i wont even think
about anymore in a couple sessions, so no biggie i am sure you have way more
interesting stuff to work on Smile

Happy NYE!
(12-31-2015, 02:38 PM)SvZff Wrote: [ -> ]Techical thing i guess Smile I use my stack very actively (like 8stack+8 around tiled) ,
but i'd like some time for new tables, say a couple hands, to see who is on the table,
stats to popup (takes a hand too) , colour-tag the table and maybe some players,
see if i have notes, etc, before i decide to put it in a tile-slot or send it to my stack

Gotcha, all good reasons. Unfortunately I don't really see this being very popular and probably not too necessary. I will add it to the to-do list but further down the line.