StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: solution?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xxxx

So I've been working around your program and I just can't get it to work the way I want. What I would like is to have all tables stacked in 1 slot when I begin playing - so far, tables have filled the empty slots I had and only when the empty slots were filed did the rest of the tables stack. That way I would have all tables stacked but the ones I'm playing on atm.

Also, I don't want tables to go to stack slot when I click fold and the next in line from the stack slot moves in its place. I would like to manually click on tables(hotkey) when I want the table to go back to stack slot.
(01-08-2016, 02:23 PM)xxxx Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been working around your program and I just can't get it to work the way I want. What I would like is to have all tables stacked in 1 slot when I begin playing - so far, tables have filled the empty slots I had and only when the empty slots were filed did the rest of the tables stack. That way I would have all tables stacked but the ones I'm playing on atm.

If you have set your Stack Slot = Slot 1,
Then just set your New Tables Slot = Slot 1, too

I don't recommend putting all tables into the stack right from the start. I rather people just use a "Stack" or "Fold+Stack" hotkey to move them there, after New Tables go to the grid. Simply because that interferes from allowing you to choose your seat and buying in. But I guess thats not an issue for tournament-only players.

(01-08-2016, 02:23 PM)xxxx Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I don't want tables to go to stack slot when I click fold and the next in line from the stack slot moves in its place. I would like to manually click on tables(hotkey) when I want the table to go back to stack slot.

Turn off "Left mouse click detection" in Advanced Options, and then SaT won't respond to mouse clicks like that

xxxx

superb!! thank you
:thumbsuP: