StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: tables not going to stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xxxx

I'm using my laptop connected to monitor - 2displays. And windows 10. So yesterday when I clicked with hotkey on table to stack everything worked. Today I changed main display from monitor to laptop and suddenly tables were all in grid and when I pressed hotkey the tables just wouldn't go to stack. I removed and re-included the site, I tried PokerStars and it also didn't work like it did the day before, tried making new layout... I guess the problem lays somewhere in my display? Oh, I also switched back to monitor being main display...
Hrm

Try this

Download and install this Test version:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-284a.exe

Verify that it says version v2.84a on the About tab

Then try removing and re-Including the sites and let me know
Well?

xxxx

Sorry, I've been away from poker awhile and tottaly forgot about SAT post. Well it seems to work now, so thanks!
(01-24-2016, 05:00 AM)xxxx Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I've been away from poker awhile and tottaly forgot about SAT post. Well it seems to work now, so thanks!

Yeah that change I listed above is now in the main version 2.85, so things should work I'm hoping