StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Free version Euro tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Skillbi

I'm using the free version of SnT and euro tables seem to not be recognized. Tried playing 0,02/0,04 eu.
Am i doing something wrong or are they not supported?

Skillboi

Alright, well i changed the language to english and the comma became a decimal point Big Grin but it still doesnt work. Euro sign is before the amount too Sad

This is what the window title looks like"[account name]: Premium Table 15j NLHE - €0.02/€0.04

any ideas?
What site?

skillboi

bet365, ipoker network

skillboi

i saw ipoker has some problems because of the chat but i did everything as instructed and it still doesnt work
I don't know what the problem could be. If you are using the new iPoker client, then SaT doesn't support that yet.

Skillboi

I am indeed using the latest client. When i tried installing an older version it updates automatically. Any trick there?
(01-16-2016, 09:23 PM)Skillboi Wrote: [ -> ]I am indeed using the latest client. When i tried installing an older version it updates automatically. Any trick there?

You can try choosing "Other" from the sites dropdown list, and creating a custom site profile. But theres no guarantee that that will work.

This is not limited to the free version. The built-in "iPoker" and "iPoker_noChat" sites do not yet support the new beta client. I'm working on it

Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the bet365 main lobby?

Skillboi

title=[bet365],class=[PTIODEVICE]

I did try the custom site profile, still doesnt work.
Pages: 1 2