StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Latest update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

assel007

Hey,

the latest update of sat to version 2.85 causes scaling problems on my 2880x1800 Macbook screen (installed Win 8.1).
the sat window is very very small compressed and not readable/usable any more. There is no possibility to change the size of the sat window. Please revert the fix of "multi-monitor problems on win8.1+". Everything works fine with sat version 2.84 and my Macbook screen + two additional monitors.

But today I got an update of the 888 software to QT I think. I removed the old 888 site and added the new 888QT Site which worked, but now the 888 CG table (didn't try it with tournament table) stays in the grid and won't go back to the stack. Can you please fix that issue with the new 888 software update from this night?
(01-25-2016, 12:28 PM)assel007 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

the latest update of sat to version 2.85 causes scaling problems on my 2880x1800 Macbook screen (installed Win 8.1).
the sat window is very very small compressed and not readable/usable any more. There is no possibility to change the size of the sat window. Please revert the fix of "multi-monitor problems on win8.1+". Everything works fine with sat version 2.84 and my Macbook screen + two additional monitors.

What scaling % are you using in Windows? Check in Control Panel -> Display. Try increasing that.

The change that was made in v2.85 simply notifies Windows that SaT is DPI-aware, so Windows scales the application differently.

(01-25-2016, 12:28 PM)assel007 Wrote: [ -> ]But today I got an update of the 888 software to QT I think. I removed the old 888 site and added the new 888QT Site which worked, but now the 888 CG table (didn't try it with tournament table) stays in the grid and won't go back to the stack. Can you please fix that issue with the new 888 software update from this night?

Did you try the Win8.1 fix listed on the help pages?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-81-fix
I had this error where the mouse was moving all over the place as well. Lost control of the mouse until I was finally able to click stop on SAT. 

I don't understand why the front table keeps moving from upper left to lower right and back on the default settings. It's really annoying and confusing and am currently using no hotkeys except for the "Keep table in grid" for an important table. 

I would prefer all tables to stay in a stack on slot one, and for them to move into one of the remaining slots when action is required. Any way to do this?
(01-26-2016, 11:43 AM)yea95 Wrote: [ -> ]I had this error where the mouse was moving all over the place as well. Lost control of the mouse until I was finally able to click stop on SAT. 

I don't understand why the front table keeps moving from upper left to lower right and back on the default settings. It's really annoying and confusing and am currently using no hotkeys except for the "Keep table in grid" for an important table. 

I would prefer all tables to stay in a stack on slot one, and for them to move into one of the remaining slots when action is required. Any way to do this?

What version of Windows are you on? Have you done any of the recommendations in this thread?

Do the win8/win10 fixes listed on the website
Remove and re-Include sites

(01-25-2016, 12:52 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]

What scaling % are you using in Windows? Check in Control Panel -> Display. Try increasing that.

The change that was made in v2.85 simply notifies Windows that SaT is DPI-aware, so Windows scales the application differently.

(01-25-2016, 12:28 PM)assel007 Wrote: [ -> ]But today I got an update of the 888 software to QT I think. I removed the old 888 site and added the new 888QT Site which worked, but now the 888 CG table (didn't try it with tournament table) stays in the grid and won't go back to the stack. Can you please fix that issue with the new 888 software update from this night?

I already noticed the recommended setting, but never used it, because it was a pitty whith my high resolution display with 2880x1800 laptop display and two additional monitors with 1920x1080 resolution because on the monitors were everything so small. Finally I decided to lower my laptop resolution to 1900x1200 and installed the newest version of stackandtile and tested everything again, seems to work...
(01-27-2016, 03:39 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2016, 12:52 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]

I already noticed the recommended setting, but never used it, because it was a pitty whith my high resolution display with 2880x1800 laptop display and two additional monitors with 1920x1080 resolution because on the monitors were everything so small. Finally I decided to lower my laptop resolution to 1900x1200 and installed the newest version of stackandtile and tested everything again, seems to work...

Ok good to know. Is the size of everything satisfactory?
I'd like to try the program on my other computer. I still have time on my trial, how do I go about this?
(01-27-2016, 06:56 PM)yea95 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to try the program on my other computer. I still have time on my trial, how do I go about this?

Just use a different email address when it asks

Quote:Hi, I play on Bovada as well, the only problem I am having is that the sites wont stack.
I meant tables will not stack
Pages: 1 2