StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Latest update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your latest update is fucked up beyond all recognition. Mouse jumps all over the place, tables jump from the bottom corner to the top corner, etc.

I removed and re-added all sites. Have never had problems like this.
Did removing and re-adding sites fix it?

What version of Windows are you on ?

There were only a few changes, my guess is that it may have something to do with the change to attempt to recognize DPI scaling in Windows..

Another thing you can try, is to create a whole new layout, with File->New Layout.

Please let me know if any of these things solve the problem
(01-16-2016, 12:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Did removing and re-adding sites fix it?

What version of Windows are you on ?

There were only a few changes, my guess is that it may have something to do with the change to attempt to recognize DPI scaling in Windows..

Another thing you can try, is to create a whole new layout, with File->New Layout.

Please let me know if any of these things solve the problem

I removed and re-added sites...didn't work. Using Windows 8. I created new layouts, still having the same problem.

The only sites I use are BovadaBodog and WinningPoker.

I'm using a laptop with an external monitor connected via HDMI. Trying to tile tables on the external monitor only.

I'm not sure what DPI scaling is. What can I adjust?

Sorry to be so crude with my original post, by the way. Was getting timed out on every table mid-session.
No worries. I understand this latest update may be causing people problems. I want to sort it out.

Have you done this Win 8.1 fix ?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-81-fix
I'm not sure if it's working or not. Since their latest update, Bovada's client is such an unmitigated disaster that I think that's probably what is screwing everything up. Everything slows to a crawl when I try to tile my tables. Pretty sure it's the horrific Bovada software wreaking havoc on everything else.
Think I got it working.
(01-18-2016, 08:49 AM)rivermen123 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if it's working or not. Since their latest update, Bovada's client is such an unmitigated disaster that I think that's probably what is screwing everything up. Everything slows to a crawl when I try to tile my tables. Pretty sure it's the horrific Bovada software wreaking havoc on everything else.

Yes the new Bovada software was slow as hell for me too
(01-18-2016, 09:28 AM)rivermen123 Wrote: [ -> ]Think I got it working.
what did you do?

eustachy

HI.

After new update i had really big problems with SaT. Everything go crazzy till i watch YT vid which You posted. Now its preaty ok but sometimes everything goes very slow. I click call on one table and move mouse to another and the actio goes with mouse and fold on te sec table. Before update i played 15-18 tables on black chip. now is hard to play 12.

ps. After update there where problems to fold before actions come to me. when i change the size of all ithems it works normaly but the lobby is very small and very uncomfortable .

Do You have any ideas how to make fast of the SaT to the previous speed ?

eustachy

ps2. i tried to download previos version of SaT but it doesnt work.
(01-18-2016, 05:20 PM)eustachy Wrote: [ -> ]HI.

After new update i had really big problems with SaT. Everything go crazzy till i watch YT vid which You posted. Now its preaty ok but sometimes everything goes very slow. I click call on one table and move mouse to another and the actio goes with mouse and fold on te sec table. Before update i played 15-18 tables on black chip. now is hard to play 12.

ps. After update there where problems to fold before actions come to me. when i change the size of all ithems it works normaly but the lobby is very small and very uncomfortable .

What site do you play on?
Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

(01-18-2016, 05:20 PM)eustachy Wrote: [ -> ]Do You have any ideas how to make fast of the SaT to the previous speed ?

Speed should not be affected.

If its Bovada, I believe the problem is with the new Bovada update, rather than the SaT update. The user above claims that Bovada is slow too. I noticed it too and it was horrible on my machine.

(01-18-2016, 05:22 PM)eustachy Wrote: [ -> ]ps2. i tried to download previos version of SaT but it doesnt work.

Downgrading to 2.84 would return SaT to the previous way, so I would think that would solve everything. What exactly 'doesn't work'?
Pages: 1 2