StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Partypoker not popping up when player is allin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Configuration: stack and tables moving into grid when there's action. Everything is working fine except Partypoker tables wont leave the stack when there's someone all-in before its my turn to act.

Any solution? Anyone else with this problem?
(01-21-2016, 05:59 AM)Monocromo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Configuration: stack and tables moving into grid when there's action. Everything is working fine except Partypoker tables wont leave the stack when there's someone all-in before its my turn to act.

Any solution? Anyone else with this problem?

So SaT determines that its your turn to act on PartyPoker in two ways. 1. when the betbox is visible, or 2. when the Call button is visible. On most sites, when someone shoves all-in, you only have the option to Fold or Call, and therefore the betbox doesn't show. Then SaT falls back to #2, the visiblility of the Call button (on most sites we use Fold but on Party we use Call)

So if this is happening, then that means that SaT is having difficulty recognizing the Call button. The first thing to always try is to remove/re-Include the site. Try that if you haven't, and then test again. Its easy to test on play money, just bet 99% of your stack and then fold. And then the next hand you will be facing an all-in. That way you don't have to wait around.

I'm assuming you're using PartyPokerModern within SaT. What theme are you using within the Party client? I know the orange theme has caused people problems in the past. If you're using a custom graphics table modification, then that may be the problem too
Yes, I am using PartyPokerModern. Tried removing/adding the site, but problem still exists. Just using the top left table theme in options. It's not the classic one.
EDIT: table isnt tiling at all anymore after doing so......
What other sites are you using in SaT?
What version of Windows are you on?
Is it failing on tournaments or cash games?
Can you try doing File->New Layout and using a different table size and testing it?