StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Trial expired (just downloaded today)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I did a site settings setup, I clicked start and it said my trial had expired. I never used the program once, downloaded just today.

Machine ID 27786C4E0E472DCD

Does the program currently work on Revolution (Juicy Stakes) and Bovada?
Try again, I've given you 2 more weeks. Sometimes a rare conflict can arise where the same Machine ID is calculated for 2 separate computers. Maybe thats what happened.

As for your other question, see the Help page and then Supported Sites. Revolution network doesn't work very well at all anymore, and is only left in for the use of Hotkeys. Bovada should work ok, but the recent client update has been awfully slow for me. Their old client was much better.
(01-22-2016, 03:12 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Try again, I've given you 2 more weeks. Sometimes a rare conflict can arise where the same Machine ID is calculated for 2 separate computers. Maybe thats what happened.

As for your other question, see the Help page and then Supported Sites. Revolution network doesn't work very well at all anymore, and is only left in for the use of Hotkeys. Bovada should work ok, but the recent client update has been awfully slow for me. Their old client was much better.

Thanks for the reset.

So the tables are being kept on the grid until I fold. I'm used to stacking where the table only pops up when it's my turn to act. My computer can only fit 4 slots, what if I'm currently in hands on 5 tables?
(01-22-2016, 03:52 AM)yea95 Wrote: [ -> ]So the tables are being kept on the grid until I fold. I'm used to stacking where the table only pops up when it's my turn to act. What happens if I am currently in a hand in more than 4 tables (limited computer space!)

If all grid slots are full, then tables will pop up to the top of the stack when its your turn to act (but again, don't expect this to work properly on Revolution). You can easily test this by simply filling up your grid and sitting out on all of those tables. Then stay active on the remaining tables in the stack slot. The stack should act as you would expect from a stack, with tables popping up as action is required.