StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Never sends tables to stack end of hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just new user,using the trial and kindly liked your application considering to buy it however as i mentioned at the title ,everything i tried it never sends tables to stack at the end of hands which i didnt click on fold button ends up on showdown or opponent folds. And this is occupying slots which is annoying till next hand when i click on fold button. I am using it at winning poker, i tried to set it up 20 times again and again but didnt work. When i uncheck the "auto switch between tables" at poker client, the table which requires action never comes to the top at the stack is another problem.

Thanks
(02-04-2016, 10:49 AM)asperaldo Wrote: [ -> ]When i uncheck the "auto switch between tables" at poker client, the table which requires action never comes to the top at the stack is another problem.

This is the first thing to fix. Have you tried removing and re-Including the site? What skin on WinningPoker? What version of Windows?

(02-04-2016, 10:49 AM)asperaldo Wrote: [ -> ]everything i tried it never sends tables to stack at the end of hands which i didnt click on fold button ends up on showdown or opponent folds. And this is occupying slots which is annoying till next hand when i click on fold button. I am using it at winning poker, i tried to set it up 20 times again and again but didnt work.

You didn't mention it in your post, but there is a seperate setting within Advanced Options to 'Send table to stack at End of Hand', you would need to make sure that is checked. If you've already done that, then first we need to diagnose the problem above
Yes i checked "send table to stack end of hand" at advanced options and it requests me to remove the site and add again, i did it many times...
using windows 10
i even tried it at windows 7 at different computer with all same options and skins and it works fine at windows 7

when i check both "send table....and uncheck auto switch..." it sends the table to stack in the middle of hand and the table which requires action never pops up, so it works reverse Smile

now i m using it with auto swtich checked and unchecked send table end of hand, i send table to stack manually at the end of hand
What skin on Winning Poker does this happen on?

Does this problem happen on other sites too?

Can you try this Windows 10 fix, and see if it changes anything?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix
"out off topic" i would like to ask another question

i am playing both omaha and texas at the same time

i want to tile the omaha tables constant coz omaha needs more attention and want texas tables stack and tile....is it possible to seperate them or exclude omaha tables from software?
(02-05-2016, 12:28 PM)asperaldo Wrote: [ -> ]"out off topic" i would like to ask another question

i am playing both omaha and texas at the same time

i want to tile the omaha tables constant coz omaha needs more attention and want texas tables stack and tile....is it possible to seperate them or exclude omaha tables from software?

Use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey to lock the omaha tables in the grid.
(02-05-2016, 04:50 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What skin on Winning Poker does this happen on?

Does this problem happen on other sites too?

Can you try this Windows 10 fix, and see if it changes anything?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

the tool at the 3rd option works fine at windows 10

thanks for help
Ok good to know. So far everyone told me the simple option #1 fix was enough, so I'm surprised you had to use the tool. But ok!