StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with PlanetWin365.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! After I setup custom site and try to use it appears this table. When I press ok button it's appear again. I use trial version now, maybe it have some limitations? I use custom layouts for table, hand converter and HM2. Hand converter and layout i use from this site: www.planetconverter.com

[Image: Z9qydr.png]
Its as it says, invalid character. You must have named your custom site myPlanet_`. You're not allowed to use the `

Simply go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Find your custom site file and rename it to myPlanet then close and re-open SaT, and remove and re-Include the site
But I don't use any special character, I open folder and find file (myPlanet) with any other character. I renamed it but got the same result, only what differs is the file name in message. I rename file to one letter (h).

[Image: BlkabU.png]
Thats very strange. Can you click File->Current Layout and paste me everything?

Also what language are you using in Windows ?
I use english windows 7 64 bit.

[settings]
table_width=695
table_height=530
total_slots=6
slot1x=-2
slot1y=0
slot2x=873
slot2y=470
slot3x=873
slot3y=470
slot4x=873
slot4y=470
slot5x=873
slot5y=470
slot6x=693
slot6y=0
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
slot7x=
slot7y=
slot8x=
slot8y=
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=181
gui_y=399
last_tab=
filename=Planet-6-table.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.85
win_ver=6.1.7601
v285_msg=0
v=tr
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=h
123_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PlanetWin365 Pro\planetwin365.exe
123_included_resized_table_width=695
123_included_resized_table_height=530
123_included_fold_color=0xa0aa4
123_included_call_color=0xe0ea7
123_included_bet_color=0xe0ea7
h_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PlanetWin365 Pro\planetwin365.exe
h_included_resized_table_width=695
h_included_resized_table_height=530
h_included_fold_color=0x121212
h_included_call_color=0x0
h_included_bet_color=0xd0c30
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=3
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=`
hotkey2action=Bet
hotkey2key=1
hotkey3action=Call
hotkey3key=2
send_table_under_mouse=1
Ahhh. My mistake. It is because you are trying to use ` as a hotkey. If you remove that hotkey and set it to a different button, it should work. If you must use `, try doubling it as `` and see if that works
Thanks! Now it works.

mahbnr

Erreur

PS: i cheked my e-mail and i ve clicked on the link below to activate my account  but it says that "(Email validation access request invalid. Please contact our support. )"
please what to do ?
(12-10-2016, 08:29 PM)mahbnr Wrote: [ -> ]
Erreur

PS: i cheked my e-mail and i ve clicked on the link below to activate my account  but it says that "(Email validation access request invalid. Please contact our support. )"
please what to do ?

Don't worry about it, you can just continue to post as a guest, its no big deal, you don't need a forum account