StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Can i choose a table will never go back to tile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

vismannnn

I'm using your trial version , and it's seems very nice.
I'm playing STN , and when i'm at the final table i want to choose that table to stay in grid and never go back to the tile.
Is that possible?

In addition I want to ask .

I's there options like:
- Auto press "OK"
-Auto click "I'm back"

Thanks .
(02-11-2016, 05:56 PM)vismannnn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using your trial version , and it's seems very nice.
I'm playing STN , and when i'm at the final table i want to choose that table to stay in grid and never go back to the tile.
Is that possible?

Yes. Set up a hotkey to "Keep table in grid", and then the table will be locked in the grid until you toggle the hotkey off again. It will ignore any "stacking" commands.

(02-11-2016, 05:56 PM)vismannnn Wrote: [ -> ]In addition I want to ask .

I's there options like:
- Auto press "OK"

SaT handles very few popups. It was not meant to be substitute or a convenience type program, but rather a table management program. That said, I'm not opposed to handling these if there is a big need for them. It just depends on what the popup is. Sometimes SaT cannot determine exactly which popup it is. If SaT just closes ALL popups with an OK button, then that may be bad for the user, and they miss an important message

(02-11-2016, 05:56 PM)vismannnn Wrote: [ -> ]-Auto click "I'm back"

This has been requested before, and I'm considering it. For now, you would utilize the "Old Tables" feature, which will move the table to the grid (or another slot that you choose), then SaT detects that no action has been required for X minutes (5 minutes by default). This will pick up tables that you are sitting out, or tables that have been closed. Then when the table moves to the grid you can choose what to do.