StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: problems during trial version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I've downloaded the trial version with the intention of buying the full version, but i'm encountering problems with software.
1) sometimes the tables do not move to grid when the action is on me
2) hotkeys do not work

I've removed the 'pop-up tables when action is needed' on software as instructed in the setup
any ideas on how to solve it?
1. What site is not moving to grid? Does it fail for all sites or just a specific site? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

2. What hotkeys don't work? All hotkeys or specific ones? For which site? Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?

1. stars.eu, as the stuff on my sched on other sites didn't start yet. I haven't tried, I will and then give feedback

2. all of them I'm using a numerical keyboard while grinding and I've set the hotkeys there nothing happens when I press them
1. What theme for Stars.eu? Are you sure you've chosen the correct theme?

2. If you are using the number buttons on the right side of a keyboard, instead of the top, you'll need to use the "NumPad" hotkeys. In the dropdown, look for "Numpad0", "Numpad1", "Numpad2", etc

hotkeys still do not work

hyper simple, i am using that theme on the snt software

I am not using number buttons but the /+- buttons for the hotkey I am using numbers to manually write my bet sizes

When setting up the hotkey, try using "NumpadAdd" and "NumpadSub" and "NumpadDiv" for the hotkeys, and let me know. Just scroll through the dropdown and find them.

now the stars.fr tours started and it doesnt move the tables to stack at all

just keeps them tiled in grid
(02-12-2016, 01:30 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]now the stars.fr tours started and it doesnt move the tables to stack at all

just keeps them tiled in grid

You need to make sure you're using the same theme across both .eu and .fr. Are you using HyperSimple on .FR also?

Leave me your skype name
Pages: 1 2