StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables dont move always (BlackChipPoker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CarryADC

hi,

im really new to this software.
it works fine for me for pokerstars and partypoker, but ive tried it with blackchippoker, but when i have many tables it doesnt take those tables to the grid. i think ive seen it working sometimes.
someone has any clue why?
Its very difficult to figure out a problem that only happens randomly. I suggest you test with only one BCP table and try to narrow down when it works and when it fails. Check specifically if it fails to move to grid when you are facing an all-in

(02-17-2016, 11:33 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Its very difficult to figure out a problem that only happens randomly. I suggest you test with only one BCP table and try to narrow down when it works and when it fails. Check specifically if it fails to move to grid when you are facing an all-in

i think it specifically doesnt move preflop. if i get postflop it moves. i think it has something to do with the thing that there is no "fold" button when checked to in a hand. it was said that i should write in "bet", which i did, thats why i think it doesnt work preflop because preflop there is a fold button?
Ah yes that would make sense if you chose "Other" and set it up as a custom site.

But is there a reason why you're not using the built-in "WinningPoker" site? Try removing your custom one and Including that. The "WinningPoker" site uses 'call' as the action_button. I always recommend people using the built-in sites before trying to create a custom site

(02-18-2016, 03:51 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes that would make sense if you chose "Other" and set it up as a custom site.

But is there a reason why you're not using the built-in "WinningPoker" site? Try removing your custom one and Including that. The "WinningPoker" site uses 'call' as the action_button. I always recommend people using the built-in sites before trying to create a custom site
ahhh, thank you very much. i didnt know it belonged to the winning. now it works fine
Cool