StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Purchase without credit card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ykpoker92

Hello, I wonder if it would ever be possible to buy the software without credit card. 
I have a problem with my card at the moment and cannot use it for transactions online. 
Would you suggest any other ways, say, normal bank transfer or transferring creidt on poker sites?
There is a paypal option for payment? Is there a problem with using that? Paypal is the biggest e-wallet on the planet.

I'm from the USA so I cannot offer pokersite transfer.

ykpoker92

Thank you for the reply. I tried the paypal option but it seems that I need to put credit card information to use the account. 
I don't know if it's possible to use paypal without credit card, but that's why I asked if there might be any other ways for payment. 
I'll try the paypal option once again and see whether it will work or not.
Well paypal is an e-wallet account. First, you'd need to put some funds into your paypal account. Or, you could connect your bank account, or you could also input your credit card thru paypal. Alternatively, you could trade some friends money on pokersites and have them send your some money on paypal.

Otherwise, if you have Neteller or Skrill, I believe those wallets offer you a debit card, and if you have that, you could put that card number in during SaT checkout for the credit card

ykpoker92

Sure, I'll try to find a way to put the money on paypal. Thank you for your advice!