StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: layout creation issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so when I go to 'visualize grid' and try to adjust the tables. I have noticed that there is a 'snap to' action enabled with moving the tables.    Basically if I move slot 1 next to slot 2 and drop it, slot 1 will snap to a position that lines up with slot 2 nicely, however not exactly where I released the mouse button.  This is probably usually a convenience to people  looking to do a normal grid.

I was wondering if I could turn this off so that I can make a cascaded grid with VERY slight cascades leaving just enough room for my "move mouse to x/y" to place the mouse in the lower left of each screen without being covered by another window. I would like to get like 36 tables in this one screen cascaded and absolutely need to have the 'snap to' turned off to do it.

Thanks for your help.
Yeah exactly, it was for convenience. I did make a way to override it, but I may have forgotten it off the top of my head. Try holding down CTRL while you drag and drop and see if that cancels the snap
That works thanks Smile