StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not always popping, irregular startup issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Jon

Did you get this problem fixed? I am having the same issue it seems on WPN, not all tables are popping up. I haven't set the software up with any other skin either. Need to figure out a way to fix this asap!!

Jon

(02-25-2016, 05:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]At 3:22, 5:14, 5:29, all of those instances show a pattern. In all of those hands, you are either facing or calling an all-in. In those cases, the betbox is not visible.

SaT detects that action is required in two ways. 1. if the betbox in visible, 2. if the Fold button is visible. Apparently #1 is working fine, but #2 is failing. I'm not sure exactly why that is.

Did you perhaps initially set up WinningPoker with a different skin? Can you try Removing and re-Including the site, and testing this issue specifically again (when facing or calling an allin when your betbox isn't visible)? If it still fails, can you try creating a File -> New Layout with a different slot size, basing it off of a WinningPoker table that you resize with your mouse, and see if it changes anything?

I have found I am having this same issue, particularly noticeable vs every all in, and I am usually wanting to call and it folds my hand. Is there an easy way to be able to smoothly cycle between tables in a stack? None of the options i have tried so far(cycle stack forward, activate urgent table, and send table to buttom) work very well. In all of them it seems to change tables for a split second, but then whatever table was on top typically moves right back. I for sure have the auto switch between tables option turned off(playing on WPN).
(03-07-2016, 03:59 PM)Jon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2016, 05:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]At 3:22, 5:14, 5:29, all of those instances show a pattern. In all of those hands, you are either facing or calling an all-in. In those cases, the betbox is not visible.

SaT detects that action is required in two ways. 1. if the betbox in visible, 2. if the Fold button is visible. Apparently #1 is working fine, but #2 is failing. I'm not sure exactly why that is.

Did you perhaps initially set up WinningPoker with a different skin? Can you try Removing and re-Including the site, and testing this issue specifically again (when facing or calling an allin when your betbox isn't visible)? If it still fails, can you try creating a File -> New Layout with a different slot size, basing it off of a WinningPoker table that you resize with your mouse, and see if it changes anything?

I have found I am having this same issue, particularly noticeable vs every all in, and I am usually wanting to call and it folds my hand. Is there an easy way to be able to smoothly cycle between tables in a stack? None of the options i have tried so far(cycle stack forward, activate urgent table, and send table to buttom) work very well. In all of them it seems to change tables for a split second, but then whatever table was on top typically moves right back. I for sure have the auto switch between tables option turned off(playing on WPN).

Yes exactly. If its only happening when facing an all-in, then that may be the problem. On WPN, SaT first looks for the visibility of the betbox. Secondarily, it looks for the visibility of the Call button. I would recommend running the Test described on this page, using those settings described, and check and see if it works or not when facing an all-in. At play money, its easy to test because people are shoving often. And also, you could bet 99% of your stack and then just Fold to any raise, leaving yourself with 1bb for the next hand.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

But what do you mean that you're "wanting to call but it folds your hand"? Are you using a hotkey when you notice this problem?

Cycling thru the stack is just a workaround. I would rather solve the real problem, which is the tables not popping up. If we can get that working correctly, then that shouldnt really matter.
Pages: 1 2