StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT work with Web Browser clients like Skypoker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

New User

Hi

Does anyone know if SaT can work with me playing via web browser option on Skypoker with Firefox? Or Skypoker the client?

Thanks
You'd need to choose "Other" from the Sites dropdown and use the custom site creator if you want to try to get it to work. For a browser based site, you'd also want to be very specific in choosing the include/exclude table_title_text fields

Hi greg niceĀ 

I've tried to setup with how you were suggesting however SaT doesn't differentiate the lobby from the tables (they have a similar table text field but it's not identicle). Could you suggest any other ways? I want to purchase the SaT if I can get it working with my Skypoker.

Thanks
(03-21-2016, 11:16 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi greg niceĀ 

I've tried to setup with how you were suggesting however SaT doesn't differentiate the lobby from the tables (they have a similar table text field but it's not identicle). Could you suggest any other ways? I want to purchase the SaT if I can get it working with my Skypoker.

Thanks

If they have similar window titles, then we should be able to differentiate them.

Use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title and paste me the results for both the Lobby and the Table