StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: hm classic design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

na666

hello guys Rolleyes
i'd like to get some help about that the HM classic design on Ps only work for me on Cash game but dont on tournaments
is anybody has similar problem or just i do something wrong?
Please HELP
thx
Can you put a link to the theme?

What site profile are you using for Stars within SaT? Or did you choose Other and make a custom site?

(03-08-2016, 11:50 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Can you put a link to the theme?

What site profile are you using for Stars within SaT? Or did you choose Other and make a custom site?

i use other and made a custom site for that i did follow everything  looks everything fine all the buttons works even resize the table for the layout size
so when i start SaT just did not recognize at all??? for CASH GAME TABLES ABSOLUT working even the hotkeys as well but not the tournaments??
did try using other profile like mercury..with that was ok couse little similarity for Hm classic design all the buttons almost the same place i guess but making a lot of misclikk and no hotkeys on that as well so just NO GOOdunfortunetly

do u know what went wrong?

(03-08-2016, 11:20 PM)na666 Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys Rolleyes
i'd like to get some help about that the HM classic design on Ps only work for me on Cash game but dont on tournaments
is anybody has similar problem or just i do something wrong?
Please HELP
thx

sorry this is to the link
http://pokergraphics.eu/en/component/ads...ssic-theme
It looks like that theme has many different button styles. If we can just match the button style that you're using to the Stars button style that one of the Stars themes uses, then it should work. What "misclicks" were you noticing when you tried using PokerStarsMercury? Hotkeys should have worked too. What hotkeys are not working?

Can you post a screenshot of what your table looks like?

na666

(03-09-2016, 07:20 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like that theme has many different button styles. If we can just match the button style that you're using to the Stars button style that one of the Stars themes uses, then it should work. What "misclicks" were you noticing when you tried using PokerStarsMercury? Hotkeys should have worked too. What hotkeys are not working?

Can you post a screenshot of what your table look
ok i got it sorry
hm classic theme only working under the mercury theme but when i sad misclik means sometimes does thing like fold when ibet or no pop up the tables and no hotkeys works etc
so Doees not works unfortunatlySad i did try all other stars theme no works at allSad
the real question is why is perfect with cash games and not working at tournaments???whats the different between them???my tables looks like absolute the same
here is the screenshot with 1 cash table 1 torn open

ok sorry i just wont happened
dont know how to put here any pictures or screensoots 
i gave upSad

[img]file:///C:/Users/ronnie/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(20).png[/img]
(03-09-2016, 09:38 PM)na666 Wrote: [ -> ]ok i got it sorry
hm classic theme only working under the mercury theme but when i sad misclik means sometimes does thing like fold when ibet or no pop up the tables and no hotkeys works etc
so Doees not works unfortunatlySad i did try all other stars theme no works at allSad

Hrm, ok then this probably means that the HM Classic theme does not put the buttons in the same location as Mercury. So that would cause the misclicks for the hotkeys

(03-09-2016, 09:38 PM)na666 Wrote: [ -> ]the real question is why is perfect with cash games and not working at tournaments???whats the different between them???my tables looks like absolute the same

What version of SaT license do you have? The Full version works on all tables. The Small Stakes version has to look at the titlebar of the table to determine the stakes level. Cash tables always use the same format for the blinds: $x.xx/$x.xx but tournaments use different formats for different sites. So, for your custom site, SaT doesn't know what to look for.

(03-09-2016, 09:38 PM)na666 Wrote: [ -> ]here is the screenshot with 1 cash table 1 torn open

ok sorry i just wont happened
dont know how to put here any pictures or screensoots 
i gave upSad

[img]file:///C:/Users/ronnie/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(20).png[/img]

Yeah it looks like you are trying to put the image directly from your computer. You would first need to upload it to an image site such as www.imgur.com and then paste the link. But no big deal.

Give me your email address for your subscription

na666

thx for the replaySmile
yes i just bought the small stake licence SMALL STAKE LICENCE
Ok try it again and let me know if it works on tournaments now

na666

here ist he screenshoots[Image: 6XZ24JO.jpg]
Pages: 1 2