StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Paypal charged twice a month?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

yoshi33

I was looking through my old paypal statement, and noticed that for the year I had a SaT subscription, I was getting charged twice for 17.95 every month.  Who can I get in touch about this?
Its possible that you had signed up for two separate subscriptions. People do this sometimes to be able to use SaT on two computers at the same time. Or sometimes they buy subscriptions for friends or stakees.

Are you suggesting that you didn't order both subscriptions? Post the email address associated with your subscription(s) and I will look them up.

(03-22-2016, 10:38 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Its possible that you had signed up for two separate subscriptions. People do this sometimes to be able to use SaT on two computers at the same time. Or sometimes they buy subscriptions for friends or stakees.

Are you suggesting that you didn't order both subscriptions? Post the email address associated with your subscription(s) and I will look them up.

I only play on one computer, and I know I didn't buy it for anyone.  There is some weirdness in how my PayPal was getting charged each month as well.  How do I look up the email associated with my subscription?  It was purchased quite some time ago so I don't remember.  I still have my license key in the software if that helps.
You should be getting an email receipt (or two receipts) from to your SaT subscription email address each month. These would be separate from paypal emails. What email address do you think you may have signed up with?

What weirdness did you see?

You can post your license code, but that will only be for one subscription. If you were being charged twice then its very likely you signed up for 2 separate subscriptions. But lets start tracking it down based on your license code I guess if thats all you have.