StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: site problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xxxx

Hello!

I'm playing on turkish site Wind Poker. When I include site with "Other" option and then add it to my layout for the first time everything works fine. But then when I restart computer, every other site I'm playing on is still working fine, while to Wind Poker tables SAT doesn't do a thing. When I try to remove and then add the site again, SAT notifies me that the new table I'm trying set up doesn't match for this site. So I delete Wind poker site configuration and make a new one, everything works once again until I close and open SAT again.
Help?
What network is this on?

It may be possible to fix this. My guess is that each time the Wind Poker client opens, they change the window classname.

Use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title and paste me the results for the table. The second part of the paste will be the classname. Then try closing the client and re-opening it and doing it again and pasting me the same thing again and we'll see if it changed. If it didn't change then try restarting and doing it again

xxxx

I think it's Klas network
I did what you said and the problem seems to be exactly what you said -  the site changes table class everytime I reopen it:

title=[ Bandirma - 2 - No Limit - TL0,50 / TL1 Hold'em Money in play: TL0],class=[ATL:55A1A720]

title=[ Bandirma - 2 - No Limit - TL0,50 / TL1 Hold'em Money in play: TL0],class=[ATL:593EA720]
Does the lobby class change? Can you post some examples from the lobby after closing and reopening?

xxxx

title=[WindPoker Lobby Logged in as wnd_Gizmex],class=[ATL:57435340]
title=[WindPoker Lobby Logged in as wnd_Gizmex],class=[ATL:57435340]
lobby stays the same
Ok, open up the custom site .ini file that you created. It should be located in this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

look for these lines towards the bottom and change them so they read like this:

Code:
table_class=ATL:[A-Z0-9]{8}
table_include_title_text=\d\s/
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby

Save the file, close and reopen SaT, and then Include the site

xxxx

Site has now new lobby/interface and it's working fine. Thanks for your time tho!