StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Currency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cpta22

Hi! first, sick software that I already love! Second I play on a swedish site that I have configured manually and it works like a charm but I have a question aboutthe currency, as I understand its cheaper for smaller stakes and I play the equivalent of 25NL but in swedish crowns (1dollar = 8.4 SEK) So will I be able to use the small stakes software whilst having 200SEK on my table or will the software think its 200USD?
Hrm, you are right this may be a problem if the currency is displayed in SEK

Can you do this for me... Use the menu item for "Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title" and paste me the results for a poker table that you are concerned about?

cpta22

title=[5 - Ada Turbo 10 - Bord: 38322840 - Svenska Spels Poker],class=[BossWindowClass]
I would think that on the Small Stakes version of the software, this table would work. Are you saying it doesn't? Or you haven't tried it yet?

cpta22

(03-26-2016, 09:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I would think that on the Small Stakes version of the software, this table would work. Are you saying it doesn't? Or you haven't tried it yet?

I havent actually tried it yet, still on trial version :Smile Thanks for ur help!
When it comes time, try it and let me know

cpta22

Hi, got my smallstakes license and it works like a charm! Thanks for a great software and quick support Smile