StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: it's not working for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

David

So any of the move to grip options are working, sometimes the tables would just stay in the grip forever and sometimes they would go to the stack and move always "when action is required" even if that's not my "move to grip" selected option.

For example right now I have three tables open, with the "after entering pot" "move to grip" option selected. There's one table that is set on the grip

Now it fixed by itself I think but there's still minor bugs like for example when one table is on the grip sometimes it doesn't return to the stack even after I fold the hand, but it returns in the next orbit after I'm not longer in the pot, so it stats in the grid while I'm folded
We need to narrow down each problem one by one.

For the tables not moving to the grid correctly, please run the Test described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

For tables staying in the grid and not going back to the stack, how are you Folding? Are you clicking Fold with your mouse? And you're saying the table doesn't go back to the stack? Does the table pass the Test above?

What site are you having these problems on? Can you try on another site and see if anything changes?

David

ok I did that with 2 tables, and I have 1 table that moved correctly and another that returned to the grid correctly but didn't return to the stack for two orbits after that it moved to the stack again and is functioning correctly
(03-26-2016, 12:34 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What site are you having these problems on? Can you try on another site and see if anything changes?

David

(03-26-2016, 01:40 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2016, 12:34 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What site are you having these problems on? Can you try on another site and see if anything changes?

I'm having problems with 888 poker
It's kind of working now after I changed the skin from the default to the "blue simple one" and made the tables bigger. It may had something to do with the software not detecting clearly the fold button...
Now I have another issue, the "move to grid" "after entering pot" option is not working, it'd move tables to grid when is my time to act anyway instead of the options selected (move to grid after entering pot)...
(03-27-2016, 04:57 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problems with 888 poker
It's kind of working now after I changed the skin from the default to the "blue simple one" and made the tables bigger. It may had something to do with the software not detecting clearly the fold button...

Yes perhaps that was the problem. Sometimes if the table is too small on 888, SaT cannot see the small part of the color of the Fold button. I was gonna suggest you try a larger table size. Glad you figured it out

(03-27-2016, 04:57 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]Now I have another issue, the "move to grid" "after entering pot" option is not working, it'd move tables to grid when is my time to act anyway instead of the options selected (move to grid after entering pot)...

This shouldn't happen. No idea whats going on here. Does that happen every time?