StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with set up NumPad as Hot keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all  Smile

I am a new user. I come from Poland. Therefore, at the outset sorry for my English. I use google translator.

I have a problem with the configuration of hot keys. During the game I use the numpad. I tried to set the keys with num pad under the hot keys. The program sees them as a normal keyboard keys. Please help in the configuration.

Thank you for your help
If you scroll through the hotkey key list, you will see separate keynames for the num pad buttons. Such as Numpad1 and Numpad2 etc. Try those
I tried did not work.  Confused
Is your NumLock turned on ?
(03-27-2016, 01:21 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Is your NumLock turned on ?

Yes, it is turned on. When I do not use SaT, the use numpad as hot keys in the Poker Stars. It works flawlessly. Of course, when I turn SaT, then I turn off hot keys at Poker Stars. So this is not the problem. It seems to me that SaT not properly recognize the numpad. Because when push for instance, NumPad9 it assigns it to the action as 9. Later, when I push NumPad9 action does not work. When squeezed 9 hotkeys working properly.
(03-27-2016, 09:38 PM)Kalicjusz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2016, 01:21 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Is your NumLock turned on ?

Yes, it is turned on. When I do not use SaT, the use numpad as hot keys in the Poker Stars. It works flawlessly. Of course, when I turn SaT, then I turn off hot keys at Poker Stars. So this is not the problem. It seems to me that SaT not properly recognize the numpad. Because when push for instance, NumPad9 it assigns it to the action as 9. Later, when I push NumPad9 action does not work. When squeezed 9 hotkeys working properly.

Are you certain you've set up the hotkey within SaT to use Numpad9 as the keyname and not 9?

Are you running SaT as administrator?