StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: PokerLoco and table resize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ghaleon

I tried to use stack&tile on PokerLoco with Microgaming setup (from site list). I would like to use classic view in PokerLoco for tables but seems like client is unable to handle table resizing and card graphics get screwed. Is is possible anyhow to make stack&tile to not change table size? It seemed to work ok otherwise.
I was under the impression that it worked for both the Classic view and the Arcade view, since the fold/call/bet buttons aren't moved at all. I think the difference is only the seat arrangements. And I believe I based the built-in settings off of the Classic view anyway.

So I'm not exactly sure what problems you're having. SaT always has to resize the table to fit into your grid slot size. Maybe you can post a screenshot?

Ghaleon

Sorry I noticed that by making new layout I can have default table size in use. Had earlier played in stars and when moved to 888 there was no problems in using same layout. But actual problem came from PokerLoco client side that did not handle card graphics correctly if table size is changed.

So made new layout for Pokerloco and that should now work without problems at least when playing only in that site.
Ok great. Yes sometimes these problems can be fixed by creating a new layout with a new grid slot size. And if you Include Stars or 888 into this new layout maybe everything will work