StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: on top of all windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I have a problem with tables stack does not behave correctly, some of the tables are starting to be on top of all windows and even action on the other tables are on top of all windows, saves only the movement of the table, it happens very often, and it is impossible to play comfortably
What site is sticking to the top? You need to check each site and figure out where the problem is. Follow this Test:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Then we can go from there
Thanks, I solved the problem! But the question remains, can be done so that the table after the hand (but not when you press the fold) is returned to the stack? And it turns out that the program pulls my active table into a cell, where the distribution is over and he is still there and returned only by pressing the hotkey, can be done automatically?
With this understood, too)
(04-19-2016, 03:35 AM)Mariooooo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I solved the problem! But the question remains, can be done so that the table after the hand (but not when you press the fold) is returned to the stack? And it turns out that the program pulls my active table into a cell, where the distribution is over and he is still there and returned only by pressing the hotkey, can be done automatically?

Normally, the tables will only go back to the stack when you click Fold with your mouse, or when you use a "Stack" hotkey, such as "Fold+Stack".

The only other times that would happen is when you either 1. go to showdown, or 2. you bet and everyone else folds. In both of those cases, a new hand is going to start within a few seconds, and you will have a new decision. So there isn't much benefit for the table to automatically to go back to the stack.

However, if you really want this, you can go to Advanced Options and find the setting to "Stack Table at End of Hand". If you turn this on, then you will need to Remove and re-Include your sites, and you will also need to make sure you are using preferred seating so that you are always sitting in the same place.