StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: in trial likely noob doubts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Can I minimize all tables and restore all without stop the SAT? When I try minimize a table, it restore to grid auto.
2. SAT has feature to click back at PokerStars? I saw that SAT use timebank auto but after sitting out, no back auto.
3. It is possible set position of a slot grid exactly with position left X / top X from my screen? I ask it because on the left of my screen stay a little gap, even with the slot grid at the full left of my screen. I believe that it happens because a little shadow of tables that window has, I use the Win10. When I try move slot to negative left it goes so much, hiding a little more that I want.
(04-19-2016, 08:57 AM)maikao Wrote: [ -> ]1. Can I minimize all tables and restore all without stop the SAT? When I try minimize a table, it restore to grid auto.

Its not recommended to minimize tables.

If you want to, you can click File->Current Layout and add this line:

Code:
[settings]
allow_minimized_tables=1

... more settings ...

Then save the file, and then close and re-open SaT.

(04-19-2016, 08:57 AM)maikao Wrote: [ -> ]2. SAT has feature to click back at PokerStars? I saw that SAT use timebank auto but after sitting out, no back auto.

SaT does not have a feature to use auto timebank. It also does not click "I'm back".

The idea is to use the "Old Tables" feature, which means that if SaT detects that no action was required in the previous 5 minutes (you can change the time), then the table will move to the grid so you can see if you are sitting out.

(04-19-2016, 08:57 AM)maikao Wrote: [ -> ]3. It is possible set position of a slot grid exactly with position left X / top X from my screen? I ask it because on the left of my screen stay a little gap, even with the slot grid at the full left of my screen. I believe that it happens because a little shadow of tables that window has, I use the Win10. When I try move slot to negative left it goes so much, hiding a little more that I want.

If the table snaps to the upper left, then its likely the slot is already at 0x0 int he upper left. It may just be the new way Win10 handles windows.

You can hold down CTRL while you drag the slot, which will turn off the auto-snap feature. Alternatively, you can again click File->Current Layout and specify the exact coordinates.
I got the best layout using the file .ini to set xy positions, great. Minimize table works too.
About time bank and back at Pokerstars, please consider a suggestion of new features.

I will try in next days during my grind MTTs, but until now I'm very satisfied.
Thanks for fast support!
Ok great Smile