StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 3 Monitor setup, missing slots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Saki

I've attached some screen shots of my resolution monitor setup. It's 3 LCDs on their side each 1080 x 1920.

When I setup a default layout with SaT, it defaults 30 slots but I can't find slots, 5, 6, 11, 12, 17, 18, 23, 24

The screen shot shows exactly where the tablesĀ I see get placed. There's no slots underneath slots too.

[Image: missing_tables.png]

[Image: missing_tables_res.png]
Unforunately, you'll probably need to use the - button and remove slots down to the number that you can see, which in this case is 4. And then you'll need to use the + button to add the slots back. And then use Visualize Grid and place them yourself. Sometimes this happens if SaT is incorrectly detecting the Windows resolution for whatever reason

Saki

(04-20-2016, 11:05 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Unforunately, you'll probably need to use the - button and remove slots down to the number that you can see, which in this case is 4. And then you'll need to use the + button to add the slots back. And then use Visualize Grid and place them yourself. Sometimes this happens if SaT is incorrectly detecting the Windows resolution for whatever reason

Great! Thank you