StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Zoom fast fold problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great product. A couple of kinks to iron out but if I can get this sorted I'll be signing up for the pro version soon.

I'm currently using SAT to play 3 tables of zoom in stack and tile mode. The main problem is sometimes a table will move to the top of the stack because it is our turn to act as I am clicking fast fold on the table currently on top. This can lead to folding hands accidentally. Because we only have the fast fold option SAT doesn't treat this as our turn to act. This is correct and not a bug but can I set it so that it does wait for an action if the fast fold option is available, to avoid this from happening?

Really I need to set the priorities such that;

1. If fast fold option available, wait for action before sending the next table to the top of the stack.
2. Send any tables where it is our turn to act to the top of the stack.
3. If there are no tables where it is our turn to act, send any tables with fast fold option to top of stack.

Is there a way for me to set this up?

Thanks in advance.
So I take it you arent moving tables out of the stack when action is required? Why not? What is your "Move to Grid" setting?

It sounds like you simply want to treat the "fast fold" button as if action was required. In this case, you may be able to get away with removing the built-in Site that you have Included, and instead choosing "Other" and creating a custom site, and when it asks you to click on the Fold button to grab the coordinates, you would want to use a coordinate which overlaps both the Fast Fold button and the actual Fold button. Of course, this would only work if those two buttons actually do overlap.
Thanks for the fast reply. 

I have it set to move to tiles when flop dealt. I tried solving by using move to tiles when action required but found this moved tables much more often and made things more chaotic. Moving on the flip is perfect but leaves this problem.

I will try creating my own with the other site wizard. Will I still be able to use all the built in hot key functionality? Specifically move all tables to grid and hold tables in grid. I've found the option to move into tile mode really useful when lots of big decisions collide.
(04-24-2016, 07:20 PM)Hanzclock Wrote: [ -> ]I will try creating my own with the other site wizard. Will I still be able to use all the built in hot key functionality? Specifically move all tables to grid and hold tables in grid. I've found the option to move into tile mode really useful when lots of big decisions collide.

Yeah, those two hotkeys will still work. When using custom sites, some of the other hotkeys may not work by default, but I can help you get set up if needed.

The most important thing for your issue is whether or not the Fast Fold and actual Fold button overlap. If they do, then we should be good. Take a stab at creating the custom site layout and let me know how it goes. If you still have problems, come back and paste me the layout ini file that was created. It will be located in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\. And also take two screenshots of the table, one with the Fast Fold button visible and one with the regular Fold button visible.
Yeah they definitely overlap. It looks like the buttons are in the same place. In fact the fold hotkey does work for the fast fold button so it's odd SAT doesn't recognise this as requiring action if's defined by the fold coordinate. Is it possible SAT looks at different coordinates for deciding if action is needed and executing actions? 

Also could I just edit the pokerstars ini file? I might just be able to edit 1 coordinate and have everything work as wanted without creating a new file.
(04-25-2016, 12:07 AM)Hanzclock Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah they definitely overlap. It looks like the buttons are in the same place. In fact the fold hotkey does work for the fast fold button so it's odd SAT doesn't recognise this as requiring action if's defined by the fold coordinate. Is it possible SAT looks at different coordinates for deciding if action is needed and executing actions? 

Also could I just edit the pokerstars ini file? I might just be able to edit 1 coordinate and have everything work as wanted without creating a new file.

The settings for the built-in sites are not exposed, so you can't just edit it. What theme are you using for Stars/SaT?
Using PokerStarsClassic theme.
I've got it working great. I setup a custom site with pokerstars and it now works exactly as I'd like.

The only thing missing I was using before is sit out on all tables and sit out next BB on all tables. I've actually got these working with some other macro software so don't think I need to get these working through SAT.

Really impressed with the way you've done the custom wizard. Great when everything works as expected.

Cheers for the help.
Ok great. I can help you set up the Sit Out hotkeys within SaT if you want. But if you have them working with another software then you should be good for now.