StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pokerstars HM classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lolz

This is the team i have : http://www.pokergraphics.eu/ru/component...ssic-theme

I installed it through: "Other site" made everything like said in instruction.

My issue is that when i fold table stays in grid and is not moving to stack it also stays in grid when i use hotkey for stacking the table.

I have full license.
Try different background and/or button colors. Obviously if you have a dark gray background, and also dark gray buttons, then SaT will have difficulty noticing the difference. Let me know if changing either of those fixes it

No , changing the colors of keys/background did not help. I tryed something else tho , i installed the theme. And added a site on SaT as "mercury" not the "other" it seems to react on the hotkey when i want to stack table. But to get it stacked after pressing fold i have to click on the are before "F" letter starts ( http://prnt.sc/b2r4zs ) , if i click on the middle or right side of the fold button location table stays in grid so its not really comfortable , any advice?
Are you certain changing the colors doesn't work? Your screenshot shows a black button with a black background, just like I suspected. Using red buttons and black background should work.. Of course you'd need to Remove and re-Include the site after you change the colors ( I forgot to mention that )

lolz

It did not help Sad
Well no matter what, you're gonna have to use different color buttons and background. Thats the only hope of getting it to work.

Now, when I go to the link to buy the theme, if I click on the red "Installing" link near the bottom middle of the page, there is a screenshot for TableNinja and they say to use Nova theme. So try using "PokerStarsNova" within SaT and see if that works. Of course make sure to remove your custom site as well so that there is not two different Stars sites Included at the same time

Let me know if PokerStarsNova works

lolz

Nope still now workingSad
Can you record a video showing the problem?

Can you try a larger grid slot size and see if maybe thats the issue? You'll need to create a File->New Layout