StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Focus Betbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chard

Hello.

I have problem with feature "Focus Betbox when possible" in Adv. Options.

My OS is Win7. I use "Tile Tables" Play Mode to play on three sites: Party, Pokerstars, 888. On Party this feature works fine. My concern are other sites:

1. On Pokerstars it works fine on regular themes. However I use custom theme "HM Classic". I added it as a new site in SaT beacuse unfortunately no other default theme in PS have the buttons in the same place.  I understand that "focus betbox" has no right to work on custom site and SaT needs coordinates for the betbox but I don;t how to do it.

2. On 888 it does click the betbox but the deafult numbers are not marked. What I mean is: when action gets to me on 888 poker table, the numbers on the betbox are "200" (for example). When this table is activated the betbox is clicked but to input "300" I have to erase the "200" that is already there. If I type in 300 it would make "200300" in the betbox. It happens on all 888 themes.

I would apreciate help in this matter.
(05-12-2016, 04:32 AM)Chard Wrote: [ -> ]1. On Pokerstars it works fine on regular themes. However I use custom theme "HM Classic". I added it as a new site in SaT beacuse unfortunately no other default theme in PS have the buttons in the same place.  I understand that "focus betbox" has no right to work on custom site and SaT needs coordinates for the betbox but I don;t how to do it.

Well, it depends of the "HM Classic" theme uses the same button locations and betbox locations as another Stars theme. A lot of 3rd party themes are based off of one of the main Stars themes such as HyperSimple, and they just change the graphics but keep the structure and locations of all the controls. You'd need to confirm with the author of the theme if this is the case. Actually, another user just asked about this theme as well. And on the site where you buy the theme, the instructions for TableNinja say to use Nova them. So within SaT, you could try using "PokerStarsNova". Of course make sure you remove your custom site as well.

Otherwise, you will need to add these two settings to the bottom your custom .ini file:

Code:
betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

Those coordinates need to be relative to the table size at the top of the custom .ini file. You can follow the same instructions for the BetSize hotkeys at the bottom of this page to do it properly:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

(05-12-2016, 04:32 AM)Chard Wrote: [ -> ]2. On 888 it does click the betbox but the deafult numbers are not marked. What I mean is: when action gets to me on 888 poker table, the numbers on the betbox are "200" (for example). When this table is activated the betbox is clicked but to input "300" I have to erase the "200" that is already there. If I type in 300 it would make "200300" in the betbox. It happens on all 888 themes.

I would apreciate help in this matter.

Hrmm, I just tested this on the built-in "888PacificPokerQT" site, and its working as expected for me. The betsize gets highlighted so that if you start typing, it replaces the text that is in there currently.

888 also has a built-in option for this in their client, and I also tested by changing that to focus the chatbox instead, and in both cases, as long as SaT's option was on, the betsize was highlighted. With SaT's option off, but 888's option on, the betsize was not highlighted, and you had to delete as you described.

Maybe you can try toggling that setting within the 888 client and see if it makes any difference?