StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Winamax wont focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cptteemo

I am currently playing on Stars.eu/FR, Partypoker, 888 and Winamax and only having a problem with Winamax. I use Stack and Tile 4 Slots and the Winamax tables almost never move to the grid. The tables just stay in the background and I have to manually select them.

Is there anything I can do?
Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site?

See this page for how to test and more solution ideas:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Let me know the results

Cptteemo

Hey,
Thanks for the fast answer. I did already tried to re-include the site, didnt help.
I just tried the Windows 10 fix and since I did #1 it seems to be working.
I will keep an eye on that and post again if its not solved.
Thanks
Ok great

Cptteemo

Hey,
Didnt work out as expected. After a while tables didnt take focus, 888 didnt even got recognized.
I am using Windows 10. Do I have to run every Tourney as Admin? I do run Stack and Tile as Admin but not all Clients atm. What are my next options?

Cptteemo

Hey,
Didnt work out as expected. After a while tables didnt take focus, 888 didnt even got recognized.
I am using Windows 10. Do I have to run every Tourney as Admin? I do run Stack and Tile as Admin but not all Clients atm. What are my next options?
See the help page for 888. You need to make sure that the 888 client is open before you press Start in SaT