StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ongame problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello, I cannot get ongame to work properly with SaT

Basically what happens is the table just gets stuck in grid and I cant move it to my stack spot. When I fold it doesn`t budge. If I spam the "move to stack" hotkey it just jumps right back to grid all the time.

I`ve tried creating a new layout and starting with Ongame but the same problem occurs. I tried both RedKings and RedBet and experienced the same problem on both of them.

On SaT ongame support page there is a link for Grinders.org ongame MOD. I tried to install that on both redbet/redkings but I get this error when I launch them - http://prntscr.com/b87fwy

I play on a ton of sites and have been able to make all of them work with SaT. But I just can`t figure this one out. Maybe someone can help.

Thanks in advance!
At the top of the OnGame help page, it says that OnGame probably will not work anymore with SaT. It is similar to the Revolution network, where the poker client is just not allowing SaT to correctly scan the graphics of the table to determine whether the Fold button is visible or not.

The only reason I've left support for OnGame in the software is so that people could use the hotkeys if they chose to.

oh, I missed it. Thank you.