StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT not recognize tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

potap

Subj which lobby opened after SaT "Start" clicked.
I need to start all poker rooms firstly and only after that to click "Start" button. Then it works fine.
Is it a bug or known feature of soft?
I want to open/close rooms and not worry about will SaT recognize tables or not. Want to press "Start" at start of session and forget about it.
What site does this happen on?

Its probably not a bug. This is necessary for SaT to work on some sites such as Party and 888. You can always check each site's help page to check if its a known feature or bug:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/supported-sites

potap

This happen on all 3 sites which I play: Titan Poker Beta (new software), Party modern and PacificQT. All of their tables perfect recognizing and placing to slots if I press "Start" in SaT after opened their lobbies. And absolutely not recognizing (no popup notifications, 0 tables near Start/Stop button) if lobbies was opened after "Start" button.
Yep, SaT needs to find the lobbies for all 3 of those sites before it will recognize the tables. This is documented on the help pages that I linked to. I recommend just opening all 3 lobbies first, even if you don't yet plan on sitting on any tables, and just leave the lobby open. That way you don't have to worry about it.

potap

Ok understand now, read on your link.
Is it difficult to make it detects lobbies opened after SaT or why you made this way?

potap

I understood this, I asked about why you made soft this way. And want to know do you plan to change it in near future for soft detects always not matter when lobbies open before or after, or it's unreal to make.

potap

Sorry refreshed page and read again your comment #4 and thought it is reply to my #5 post.
(06-11-2016, 11:11 AM)potap Wrote: [ -> ]I understood this, I asked about why you made soft this way. And want to know do you plan to change it in near future for soft detects always not matter when lobbies open before or after, or it's unreal to make.

I can't change it, there is no other way to do it.

If you want the technical reason, the problem is that these poker sites are using the same programming 'window class' for their tables. You can download a Window Spy and check for yourself. You will see that the window class for PokerStars tables is "PokerStarsTableFrameClass", so when I find this class name, I know that its a Stars table. But this doesn't work for some other sites. Both 888 and iPokerNew (and Bodog I think) all use the same class name "Qt5QWindowIcon" for their window class. Therefore I cannot differentiate which table is which because both sites use the same class name. The only way I can do it is by also checking if the table window belongs to the lobby process.

potap

Why do you need to know exactly which site? I very doubt anyone want to use for example iPokerNew with SaT but 888 without SaT at the same time.
But if you want you can also scan window titles for unique words, each room uses their own - for example 888 tables contains "NLH" but not contains "Hold" which contained in iPoker_new.

>>The only way I can do it is by also checking if the table window belongs to the lobby process.
And this possible only if SaT starting after this lobbies not before, I understood right?
(06-14-2016, 02:26 PM)potap Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need to know exactly which site? I very doubt anyone want to use for example iPokerNew with SaT but 888 without SaT at the same time.
But if you want you can also scan window titles for unique words, each room uses their own - for example 888 tables contains "NLH" but not contains "Hold" which contained in iPoker_new.

I do also check the title of the table to see what words are contained there, but I don't rely fully on that, because poker sites change those. Check both things make the software more reliable, but with the inconvenience you noted

(06-14-2016, 02:26 PM)potap Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:>>The only way I can do it is by also checking if the table window belongs to the lobby process.
And this possible only if SaT starting after this lobbies not before, I understood right?

Right. If the lobby isn't opened yet, then SaT can't detect it.