StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: stackntil not working with xpadder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

vasilis

Hello, just used the xpadder (keyboard simulator for gamepads) with SnT for playing poker with my gpad. While the program worked fine with other windows programs, when i start SnT my dpad stop executing these commands everywhere (specificaly the / * - pgdb buttons which i set for poker betting) including use for poker obv. Thank you
Maybe there is a hotkey conflict. Tell me what your setup is in Xpadder and what your hotkeys look like in SaT

(06-12-2016, 12:09 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe there is a hotkey conflict. Tell me what your setup is in Xpadder and what your hotkeys look like in SaT

My setup is Hori fightstick buttons 1 2 3 4 for / * - pgdn on Sat is fold, check, call, allin.
Well SaT doens't have an "allin" hotkey, so I'm not sure how you have that one set up. Smile

What keys are the fold,check,call assigned to inside SaT? Type exactly what is on the SaT Hotkeys tab.

yeah i did set an allin Big Grin . fold numpadDiv , Call NumpadMult, Bet NumpadSub, Bet 25bb PgDn, Activate net Slot PgUp
What do you mean you set an allin? There is no allin hotkey in SaT.

For your problem, you can try removing your current hotkeys. And then re-add them but put a ~ character in front. So for example:

Action: Fold
Key: ~NumPadDiv
I tried using the ~numdiv as well non special characters like the A (with the ~ ofc). Also checked googling characters with the gamepad and worked, so that was not the case. When i said allin i meant set the bet x bb to 25bb which in my case was an allin Smile
So using the ~ worked or no?
(06-12-2016, 05:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]So using the ~ worked or no?

It did not. unfortunately
Man I'm sorry I don't have any idea what could be causing this. Maybe the Xpadder team can help you. I know other people have used Xpadder with SaT successfully so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues.

In fact, someone just last week posted about using it and that it worked fine:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...p?tid=1383

So I'm sorry I wish I could help further!