StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Changing the tables size + keeping a table in another spot in the grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NewUser

Hi,

I would like to change the table's default size, how can it be done? I set it up at the beginning and now I can't change it (or at least I don't know how Smile)

Secondly, I would like to be able to keep a table outside of the grid, for example if I'm in the late stage of a tournament or if I'm playing a Zoom MTT, being able to chain-fold is really valuable. 

Other that this I really like it and I'll be probably subscribe once I'm able to do these 2 things!

Regards
(06-17-2016, 12:20 AM)NewUser Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I would like to change the table's default size, how can it be done? I set it up at the beginning and now I can't change it (or at least I don't know how Smile)

Yep, you can but each layout is based on a grid slot table size. So clicking File->New Layout, will create a whole new layout based on a new size

(06-17-2016, 12:20 AM)NewUser Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, I would like to be able to keep a table outside of the grid, for example if I'm in the late stage of a tournament or if I'm playing a Zoom MTT, being able to chain-fold is really valuable. 

You could use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey, which means that the table will be locked into a grid slot, and will ignore any 'stack' commands such as when you click Fold or if you used a "Fold+Stack" hotkey. The table will simply stay in the grid slot and never move back to the stack until you toggle that hotkey off. This is probably what you want for your use-case.

Alternatively you could use an "Ignore table" hotkey, which will completely ignore the table from SaT's detection, and remove it from SaT's grid. From what you wrote, you would think this is what you want. But this also means that SaT won't focus the table when action is required.