StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems with new poker site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nachoooo

Hi, I´m trying to configure SaT to use with Aconcagua poker (Argenlive, an argentinian poker site)
The table was detected as "Antares Game Client Window Class"
When I try to add the site to SaT (after made the profile file), I receive the following message:
"Something went wrong: fold button color for Argen is detected as Black. This usuarlly indicates a problem.........."
it is showed 3 times and then the fold button is clicked.

So, when I have action on the table, it is not activated...

Can you help me please?

Thanks !
Is the Fold button black?

Can you try taking screenshots of the table? Use the SaT menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot and try with both DWM and GDIP modes, and see what those screenshots look like. If those screenshots fail, that means SaT is not able to see the table..

nachoooo

(07-03-2016, 08:57 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Fold button black?

Can you try taking screenshots of the table? Use the SaT menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot and try with both DWM and GDIP modes, and see what those screenshots look like. If those screenshots fail, that means SaT is not able to see the table..

No, the buttons are yellow. I tried to take screenshots, but the image captured are always black...

Thanks
(07-03-2016, 03:34 PM)nachoooo Wrote: [ -> ]No, the buttons are yellow. I tried to take screenshots, but the image captured are always black...

Thanks

Gotcha, then thats going to be a problem. Does the screenshot work with PW mode? If so, you can try changing the Scan Mode to PW in advanced options and see if that works.

nachoooo

(07-04-2016, 12:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 03:34 PM)nachoooo Wrote: [ -> ]No, the buttons are yellow. I tried to take screenshots, but the image captured are always black...

Thanks

Gotcha, then thats going to be a problem. Does the screenshot work with PW mode? If so, you can try changing the Scan Mode to PW in advanced options and see if that works.

No. The 4 screenshots are black. i can only see the windows caption, but inside the windows is black

On the Aconcagua software, I can choose between some video mode: OpenGL / D3D8 / D3D / OpenGL_Software. Now is selected opengl (I have a GFORCE). Can it make some difference?

Thanks !
(07-04-2016, 06:33 AM)nachoooo Wrote: [ -> ]No. The 4 screenshots are black. i can only see the windows caption, but inside the windows is black

On the Aconcagua software, I can choose between some video mode: OpenGL / D3D8 / D3D / OpenGL_Software. Now is selected opengl (I have a GFORCE). Can it make some difference?

Thanks !

Yes good idea, maybe it can make a difference. I don't know for sure. Try other ones and see if the DWM or GDIP can take screenshots. Maybe you need to reboot in between changing those video modes, I'm not sure. Once SaT can see the table, then it should work
Did it work with D3D8 ?
D3D8 did the trick for me when I was trying to get two sites with Antares client to work. OpenGL just resulted in black screen shots.