StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem with 888poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello
First , sorry about poor english.
I am having a problem with 888. 
The tables go to the gird before my action to move , and I can't move their to the grid , just after my action on that hand.
At the other setups , the program is running good ( so , I think that is not the config ) 
I had a;redy re-instal the stackandtile , and the 888 , but the problem persist.
How can I do?? thanks
So you tried removing and re-Including 888 already?

Are you sure you're choosing the correct site? Probably "888PacificPokerQT" is what you want. If you're using "888PacificPoker" then remove that, and include the other.

What version of Windows are you using?

have problem too((
cash tables only work, but I play only tourneys)
I use special layout(not hm or others), so I do new custom room- when I create new room everithig works-F9(SaT see table,) F10-fold ok too, but after it included, Sat just dont see table..
win7
(07-05-2016, 06:43 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]have problem too((
cash tables only work, but I play only tourneys)
I use special layout(not hm or others), so I do new custom room- when I create new room everithig works-F9(SaT see table,) F10-fold ok too, but after it included, Sat just dont see table..
win7

Please paste me your full custom site config.
You can find the file in this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

[settings]

standard_table_width=502
standard_table_height=362

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=280
fold_button_y_coord=337
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=242
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=327
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=321
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=348

call_button_x_coord=367
call_button_y_coord=343
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=328
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=326
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=405
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=349

bet_button_x_coord=451
bet_button_y_coord=339
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=412
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=327
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=488
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=347

use_basic_click=1

table_class=#32770

table_include_title_text=NLH
table_exclude_title_text=

old custom site

[settings]

standard_table_width=502
standard_table_height=363

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=281
fold_button_y_coord=340
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=244
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=328
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=323
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=349

call_button_x_coord=362
call_button_y_coord=340
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=328
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=330
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=406
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=352

bet_button_x_coord=452
bet_button_y_coord=343
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=412
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=329
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=486
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=353

use_basic_click=0

table_class=#32770

table_include_title_text=NLH
table_exclude_title_text=lobby

new

both working on cash, despite 2nd config was set on tourney table

despite 2nd config was set on tourney table
after changes with buttons I mean
sorry for ugly english))
First, its very strange to see #32770 as the table_class, because that was for the old client. I'm surprised 888 hasn't forced you to update to the new "QT" client yet.

So that could be one problem. If you are playing on Party as well then there could be some conflicts.

Another problem might be because you have used "NLH" as the "include_title_text" setting. Maybe the tournament tables don't say "NLH" in the titlebar, and thats why the tables aren't detecting.

I recommend you use these settings:

Code:
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby
table_include_title_text=/

and then also add these new lines:

Code:
use_lobby_pid_for_tables=1
lobby_title_text=^Lobby$
lobby_class=#32770

Save the file, then close and reopen SaT, and let me know
(07-05-2016, 02:32 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]So you tried removing and re-Including 888 already?

Are you sure you're choosing the correct site? Probably "888PacificPokerQT" is what you want. If you're using "888PacificPoker" then remove that, and include the other.

Yes , I removed and reincluid 888 
I am sure the i choose correct site ( "888PacificPokerQT ) , and I have try all the versions of 888 too ( but just this works , but with the problem that I sayed ) 
Windows 10
(07-06-2016, 04:17 AM)danielzangari Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2016, 02:32 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]So you tried removing and re-Including 888 already?

Yes , I removed and reincluid 888 
I am sure the i choose correct site ( "888PacificPokerQT ) , and I have try all the versions of 888 too ( but just this works , but with the problem that I sayed ) 
Windows 10

Ok, well your problem is described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

It seems like you tried most of the solutions. I would also recommend you try the 1st and 2nd solutions for the Win10 fix at this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

and then try Removing and re-Including the site again

(07-06-2016, 02:09 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]despite 2nd config was set on tourney table
after changes with buttons I mean
sorry for ugly english))

(07-06-2016, 03:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]First, its very strange to see #32770 as the table_class, because that was for the old client. I'm surprised 888 hasn't forced you to update to the new "QT" client yet.

So that could be one problem. If you are playing on Party as well then there could be some conflicts.

Another problem might be because you have used "NLH" as the "include_title_text" setting. Maybe the tournament tables don't say "NLH" in the titlebar, and thats why the tables aren't detecting.

I recommend you use these settings:

Code:
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby
table_include_title_text=/

and then also add these new lines:

Code:
use_lobby_pid_for_tables=1
lobby_title_text=^Lobby$
lobby_class=#32770

Save the file, then close and reopen SaT, and let me know

I have non updating version of 888, because of table size(am I right, that sat cant do tables smaller in new versions of 888?)
I installed sat vers. 2.85, now both(!) standart nonQT configs see tables(with my special layout), when I add and start sat, but when I add it, F10- fold doesnt work, so sat see tables, move to grid, but no hotkeys(((
with custom rooms situation - when create- everithing works, add- works(see table, f10 fold ok), start sat- doesnt see table at all(((
I dont think, that problem in title- tour NLH written there, I try different titles(your too)-no.
I played a lot of time on that client with sat, everything worked perfect, I didnt change nothing(only move from full version sat to small stakes))) 
just dont understant what the fckn magic- standart configs see my special layout, custom room first see(when create) when start- no))))
Pages: 1 2 3